ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa uk- Appeal- Expert Help plz

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Spouse visa uk- Appeal- Expert Help plz

Post by abidabzhussain » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:35 am

a friend of my applied for spouse visa in jan 2013 and it has been refused

need advise/help if he should appeal or re-apply fresh---

REASON OF REFUSAL :

1. Payslips are not consistent in color. Such payslips can be easily produced.

2. The payslips are not corresponding with the bank statements-

3. One of the 6 bank statements was not original. it was printed in bank and stamped by the bank staff... as my friend couldn't wait for the post to come and wanted to apply as soon as pay was in bank..

He did not provide P 60 as he applied in January and it was not issued. He did not include Job Contract. Just a letter from Employer saying he is working there (not in the format required by ukba). His solicitor did a bad job processing his file to be honest and he left everything to his solicitor thinking he is expert and does this all day for a living.

Documents He provided :

Payslips: He is working for a small business and they print their own payslips hence the payslips were bad quality.

Wage not Corresponding with bank : Actually one payment was paid 2 days before into his account before the actual payslip was issued.. His employer was going overseas so he paid his staff before head. And once his employer paid 500 pounds extra into his account then the amount mentioned in payslip by mistake.. They later fixed it as my friend withdrew 500 and paid him.

I know for UKBA these things are not acceptable.. so now should he go for appeal or apply fresh?

if he apply fresh , does he still have to answer the questions raised before ?

How long does appeal process take? What questions he should expect by judge in appeal?

Does he need to take his employer along so he can testify!!

Moonandstar

Post by Moonandstar » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:01 am

My company is similar. The payslips are made on computers rather then the professional payslips big companies use. The slips are stamped and signed by my employer.

I also get paid cash and put the cash into my account the day I get it. Sometimes I use the reference 'wages' and sometimes there's no reference on it but the amounts are the same.

Finally I asked my employer for 6 months of payslips and he gave me 6 monthly payslips showing all my correct pay and tax for those months.
I get paid in cash weekly and this is mentioned in the letter from my employer. Is this ok or should I get 24 weekly payslips made?
Any assistance would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

Moonandstar

Post by Moonandstar » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:50 am

Any update