ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Monthly pay slips - paid weekly in cash?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Moonandstar

Monthly pay slips - paid weekly in cash?

Post by Moonandstar » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:58 am

I asked my employer for 6 months of payslips and he gave me 6 monthly payslips showing all my correct pay and tax for those months.
I get paid in cash weekly and this is mentioned in the letter from my employer. Is this ok or should I get 24 weekly payslips made?
Any assistance would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

Moonandstar

Post by Moonandstar » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:04 am

Any advice?

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:20 pm

If he can supply you with payslips I think you should obtain them. Being paid in cash is fine, but I remember reading that they would expect some of it to be paid into an account.

Moonandstar

Post by Moonandstar » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:32 pm

SoHopeful wrote:If he can supply you with payslips I think you should obtain them. Being paid in cash is fine, but I remember reading that they would expect some of it to be paid into an account.
The full amount is paid in every week into my account. Actually it's a little more then my payslips. Pay slip shows take home pay as £407.00 but I just pay in £410.00.

The only thing is the months of November and December I was in Pakistan getting married so i couldn't deposit the wages onto the account. Instead I just put in a lump sum of 1000 and took the other bit of my holiday pay along with me to Pakistan.

Moonandstar

Post by Moonandstar » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:28 pm

Any advice or input about some of my bank statements not showing wages coming in as I was out of the country.

Moonandstar

Post by Moonandstar » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:25 pm

Moonandstar wrote:
SoHopeful wrote:If he can supply you with payslips I think you should obtain them. Being paid in cash is fine, but I remember reading that they would expect some of it to be paid into an account.
The full amount is paid in every week into my account. Actually it's a little more then my payslips. Pay slip shows take home pay as £407.00 but I just pay in £410.00.

The only thing is the months of November and December I was in Pakistan getting married so i couldn't deposit the wages onto the account. Instead I just put in a lump sum of 1000 and took the other bit of my holiday pay along with me to Pakistan.
Should i attach a note to my December bank statement explaining why my wages were not deposited into my account for the month of December?

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:25 pm

payments should correspond with amount on payslip and the period !!

same issue was with my cousin... payments were made on different dates and the amount also varied ... and his application was refused