ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC Queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zu79
Newly Registered

EC Queries

Post by zu79 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:54 pm

Hi everyone,

Can someone answer/confirm following points regarding EC.

1. Is medical checkup and interview mandatory now?. I am planning to apply through VFS in my city (pune) but if interviews and medical checkups are mandatory then that would mean that i will have to travel to BHC (mumbai). ??

2. My wife has got her WP. Can i get my passport stamped as her dependent first and then within few days again apply for EC (HSMP)?. Will this create any problem in getting EC done?

3. For showing available funds and accomodation details, can I show my wife's workpermit which has her salary details that she's gonna earn in UK?. Note :- she is currently in india. We are planning to travel to UK together next month. (She on WP and I on HSMP).

zu79
Newly Registered

Post by zu79 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:59 am

Please help

zu79
Newly Registered

Post by zu79 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:21 am

All Senior members.. please help..

from_india

Post by from_india » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:09 am

To answer your question # 1:

The medical and interview is not mandatory. Today I got my EC, and they didnt call me for interview neither they asked for the medical. Note that VFS guys told me that the medical was mandatry; but actually it didnt happen. So I guess it's left to the descrition of the case worker.