ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Processing time for review of decision

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

weeno
Newly Registered

Processing time for review of decision

Post by weeno » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:20 pm

Hi All,

Recently my application for residency card has been refused on the basis of Defacto partnership they said we don't have enough durable residency together maybe when I lodged the application We were short few months but now we have been living together for the last 2 years 3 months and we both have all documents to proof that we have been living together over 2 years. they gave me an option for reviewing my application can you please share your experience what are the chances for approval and how long dose it take them to review the application will they issue me a temporary stamp while my application is in process? Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance [/code]

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:18 am

When did u applied on the behalf of defacto relationship.you shouldve wait till you 2years living together.coz it says on their website that minimum 2 years relationship.anyway u can appeal now or make a new application on behalf of defacto and proove that ur togther over 2 years and 3 months.keep sending them pictures,reference letter of ur partner friends that u go out together have fun.and whats ur current status.i have applied on the behalf of defacto and irish born child with an irish national since september 2012.still waiting and im an illegal alien.