ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Already sent bank statements but HO still requested it

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

therock
Member of Standing

Already sent bank statements but HO still requested it

Post by therock » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:58 am

Hi, I had sent copies of my third party documents (bank letters, affidavits etc) when I submitted my application. But after getting my acknowledgment letter I sent the original documents to sheffield address within 1 week of application submission.

Now I got a letter from HO, asking for original and they say they have never received them. I had sent the original using special delivery, so I replied back with reference number of special delivery and screenshot of the receipt.

What else shall I do? Also, does it mean my application will be processed quiker? as its with the caseworker now.

Looking forward for your guys feedback.
Last edited by therock on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sug

Re: Already sent bank statements but HO still requested it

Post by Sug » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:01 am

When did u apply
Hi

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:14 am

therock wrote:Hi, I had sent copies of my third party bank statements when I submitted my application. But after getting my acknowledgment letter I sent the original documents to sheffield address within 1 week of application submission.

Now I got a letter from HO, asking for original and they say they have never received them. I had sent the original using special delivery, so I replied back with reference number of special delivery and screenshot of the receipt.

What else shall I do? Also, does it mean my application will be processed quiker? as its with the caseworker now.

If case worker has requested again then if possible arrange fresh statements with required balance and send it UKBA again. I know, you have already sent them, but they might want to know if your third party still holding funds for you. Its all upto you.
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:15 am

I applied in December. Yes, I am going to call them and ask the caseworker if its difficult to find the ones I sent, I can get more originals with new date.

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:24 am

therock wrote:I applied in December. Yes, I am going to call them and ask the caseworker if its difficult to find the ones I sent, I can get more originals with new date.
Without wasting anymore time, you should arrange new statements and send these to UKBA. You may not be able you directly contact case worker by phone.
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:44 am

I have case worker's email address. I have sent an email aswell, with special delivery reference number, the royal mail website says the documents are delivered and signed by XYZ.

I am waiting till tomorrow, if no response, then I will get fresh bank statements from my third party abroad.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:03 pm

Fair enough if you have already sent it to ukba or not just get the new copies and send it via next day special delivery and don't worry abt the one you have sent before ............. At least you have a decent case worker who at least contacted you regarding the statements as you know some people have sent everything with there application but still got there visa refused and reason they got is current appointment report is missing but in reality people have sent it ...... So I reckon don't waste single minute just get the fresh one and send it straight away.

Good luck

therock wrote:Hi, I had sent copies of my third party bank statements when I submitted my application. But after getting my acknowledgment letter I sent the original documents to sheffield address within 1 week of application submission.

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:39 pm

@rehan, thanks for the advice, really appreciated. I am now contacting my third party financer, he is based in Pakistan. Shall he just send original documents with new dates or the same as I have sent already?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:43 pm

Try to get the original statements with bank letters etc from the date you applied till to date.

Besically updated statement frm the date u submitted.

therock wrote:@rehan, thanks for the advice, really appreciated. I am now contacting my third party financer, he is based in Pakistan. Shall he just send original documents with new dates or the same as I have sent already?

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:46 pm

They are also requiring other docs, such as affidavit etc because I had not sent any of the third party docs (original) with my application. But I sent them later on after I got the Ack letter.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:14 pm

just get all the documents ready and send it to them in the time provided.

look like you got a decent case worker atleast who contacted you and ask for the required document not just decided on basis of what you have provided ............. so good luck and hopefuly you wil get visa soon.

regards
therock wrote:They are also requiring other docs, such as affidavit etc because I had not sent any of the third party docs (original) with my application. But I sent them later on after I got the Ack letter.

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:03 pm

Thanks rehan, Thanks to Allah, the case worker has responded promptly to my query. They are trying to locate the documents I sent via special delivery, if they couldn't find, then she will inform me to send fresh docs.

Thanks!

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:16 pm

yes therock you are absolutely lucky and look like you got a really good case worker too ................. but still I will say don't waste time get all the documents ready which case worker requested you so incase if they don't find what you have sent before than you can just send them the fresh copies and hopefully it will be all sorted and you will get the visa.

good luck and all the very best and do keep us posted how you get on.

regards

therock wrote:Thanks rehan, Thanks to Allah, the case worker has responded promptly to my query. They are trying to locate the documents I sent via special delivery, if they couldn't find, then she will inform me to send fresh docs.

Thanks!

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:18 pm

Many Thanks rehan brother, I really appreciate your quick response.

I have already asked my third party financer to get the documents ready tomorrow and send them by DHL or Fedex, so I am ready for sending them to HO.

What you think, will they do verification after they find the originals or issue the visa straightaway? I am not scared about verification, but it might take longer as the financer is in Pakistan.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:33 pm

Bro as long as ur documents r genuine don't worry abt anythng even if thy do verification it will not tke tht long just an email and it will all done n verified now just get the documents and send it to case worker and pray for the best InshAllah u will be fine.

Regards
therock wrote:Many Thanks rehan brother, I really appreciate your quick response.

I have already asked my third party financer to get the documents ready tomorrow and send them by DHL or Fedex, so I am ready for sending them to HO.

What you think, will they do verification after they find the originals or issue the visa straightaway? I am not scared about verification, but it might take longer as the financer is in Pakistan.

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:38 pm

Awesome!! I will keep this thread updated with response from HO or any update insha Allah

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:31 pm

Got another email from HO. They are still searching for the third party docs I sent via Special delivery, they say it will take until next week. The lady emailed me that I don't need to send another copy of documents until she tells me. But to be on safe side, I have already ordered another set from my third party financer, which will arrive by Tuesday insha Allah.

I have heard that case worker doesn't open a new case until they are done with current case, how can they spend weeks on my case by finding documents :D

Any opinions?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:37 pm

Well atleast someone is working on ur case that is the main thing and you did rite thing ordering another set of documents .... So just wait for them if they ask you to send another copy if thy can't find ... Most probably tht will be te case .... And I gues one case work on different case at a time and if thy come across something like yours tht missing documents etc then thy instruct relevant department wo work on post n documents received to look for it and thy carry on with there work.

This is my understanding as when I applied for psw visa thy lost my original degree certificate and transcript once they send me documents bck and whn I send email to case worker she said it will take couple of weeks as she need to request my file to look into it and at the end thy couldn't find and I have to get the duplicate from the university.

Good luck
therock wrote:Got another email from HO. They are still searching for the third party docs I sent via Special delivery, they say it will take until next week. The lady emailed me that I don't need to send another copy of documents until she tells me. But to be on safe side, I have already ordered another set from my third party financer, which will arrive by Tuesday insha Allah.

I have heard that case worker doesn't open a new case until they are done with current case, how can they spend weeks on my case by finding documents :D

Any opinions?

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:46 pm

Thanks bro for your good feedback! Really appreciate your feedback as usual.

The long weekend will make me wait more though :), Now when the case is in case worker's hand, we get long weekend :( I am planning to go to Pakistan in mid April, It would be a dream come true if I get approval docs by that time insha Allah

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:51 pm

I know wht I mean its hard waiting as it is and especially whn u know someone is dealing with your case but do no worry as long as tou have given them correct documents and met all the requirements nothing to worry just relax chill and enjoy easter weekend and inshAllah soon you will have a good news so keep praying and nothing much can be done really so I guess sometime next week u hve to buy loads of mithai to distribute :)

therock wrote:Thanks bro for your good feedback! Really appreciate your feedback as usual.

The long weekend will make me wait more though :), Now when the case is in case worker's hand, we get long weekend :( I am planning to go to Pakistan in mid April, It would be a dream come true if I get approval docs by that time insha Allah

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:56 pm

Thanks bro! If get my approval docs etc next week, WOW! That would be awesome! Not just mithai, I will invite you to a Pathan restaurant in Forest Gate (Charsi Tikka) and you will love their food.!!

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:54 pm

Deal Done ................ Charsi Tikka and now relax and enjoy long weekend and InshAllah everything will be good.

regards

therock wrote:Thanks bro! If get my approval docs etc next week, WOW! That would be awesome! Not just mithai, I will invite you to a Pathan restaurant in Forest Gate (Charsi Tikka) and you will love their food.!!

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:33 pm

Thanks bro!!

ZFDar
Pakistan

Post by ZFDar » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:22 pm

May I ask, what does it say on the bank letter, as my husband's entrepreneur visa got refused because bank refused to write the letter... Money are held in third party's account.