ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier. 1 Ent Refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aziz1053

Tier. 1 Ent Refused

Post by aziz1053 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Hi All,
I applied on 10 aug 12 from PS. Refusal letter rcvd on 23 Marc 13 dated 5 Marc 2013. Stated you have provided enough evidence to have access of 50k£. But as you mention that you are IT Techi but mainly involve in furniture business so you mention an occupation which is in the list but according to law you are not involve in nvq level 4 occupation & your advertisment does not hav your name & address. So you don't fullfil the (i4) of the table.. On 14 feb 2013 I sent trading contract with change of circumstances form when my business started trading nd which shows address & name don't know if they hav recvd or not which also defines that I'm working in capacity of IT nvq level 4. They have given points for funds disposbal in Uk nd access to funds 0 bc u can't have reduce funds access as you applied in cat d so overall 0. But they hav given points for 10 maintence & 10 for english. So what are the chances like.. Nd hw lng does an appeal take..
aziz1053

entrepreneur123

Re: Tier. 1 Ent Refused

Post by entrepreneur123 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:15 pm

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will get visa in appeal. Please could you explain further about your business services? i mean did you intial business was furniture business? and then later on you changed nature of your business services to IT?

aziz1053 wrote:Hi All,
I applied on 10 aug 12 from PS. Refusal letter rcvd on 23 Marc 13 dated 5 Marc 2013. Stated you have provided enough evidence to have access of 50k£. But as you mention that you are IT Techi but mainly involve in furniture business so you mention an occupation which is in the list but according to law you are not involve in nvq level 4 occupation & your advertisment does not hav your name & address. So you don't fullfil the (i4) of the table.. On 14 feb 2013 I sent trading contract with change of circumstances form when my business started trading nd which shows address & name don't know if they hav recvd or not which also defines that I'm working in capacity of IT nvq level 4. They have given points for funds disposbal in Uk nd access to funds 0 bc u can't have reduce funds access as you applied in cat d so overall 0. But they hav given points for 10 maintence & 10 for english. So what are the chances like.. Nd hw lng does an appeal take..

aziz1053

Post by aziz1053 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:13 pm

Business is selling fridges washing machines, computer hardware laptops & desktops & furniture plus director responsibilty to provide it support nd admin his business
aziz1053

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:33 pm

I am afraid, to me its look like a retail business(below NQF 4 level). wait for others to reply if you can shape your business at NQF level 4 in your appeal. As you choosed "IT technician" job title, services that you providing should match of that job title. May be you can argue that you did submitted new contract in appeal (if you got posting receipt )...
aziz1053 wrote:Business is selling fridges washing machines, computer hardware laptops & desktops & furniture plus director responsibilty to provide it support nd admin his business

LEGAL SOLUTION

Re: re your application

Post by LEGAL SOLUTION » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:03 pm

hi

unfortunately, your business is below nqf4, so i dont see good reasons for appeal unless there is something in the refusal. i suggest you apply afresh if possible. still, depends what the refusal letter says

aziz1053

Post by aziz1053 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:24 pm

Yes Ent123 I got royal mail receipt, yes the business is retail but the director providing IT support services to its customers on domestic & commercial level.. Plus I'm providing my IT certifications - job experience & IT support trading contract which was established in Feb 13 due to business requirment.. By integerating these grounds I hope there is a solution.. Some Ent's have specific business of let's say Accounting, Marketing or IT so my buisness is diversified comporised of Electical , IT hardware & Furniture.. Anyhow rest of the bits are now depend on the lawyer how he makes the ground of the case. Legal Solution thanks for your help I would like to go in appeal rather then doing fresh app. & I also updated & added my company profile in Jan 13 as IT consultancy so fingers cross but any ideas & your anticpation in this matter is highly appreciated.
aziz1053

ksshhs

Post by ksshhs » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:51 pm

So one of the reason of refusal for you case is you didn't get point for access to funds?? How come you didn't get the point? Have you hand in all the document in requirement?

They have given points for funds disposbal in Uk nd access to funds 0 bc u can't have reduce funds access as you applied in cat d so overall 0

aziz1053

Post by aziz1053 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:01 pm

ksshhs wrote:So one of the reason of refusal for you case is you didn't get point for access to funds?? How come you didn't get the point? Have you hand in all the document in requirement?

They have given points for funds disposbal in Uk nd access to funds 0 bc u can't have reduce funds access as you applied in cat d so overall 0
It means I need 200k£ but when it is in cat d psw route u hv to meet other requirments to fullfil 50k£ access that is meant by case worker. Yes handed all the documents first the case worket has written down you have provided sufficent evidence of access to funds but further explained its on 2 pages I just wrote the summary of it.
aziz1053