ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how do you appeal against EEA family permit in the UK

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ms.K
Newly Registered

how do you appeal against EEA family permit in the UK

Post by Ms.K » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:38 pm

how do you appeal against EEA family permit in the UK. pls help where we can appeal on how inside UK.

My husband is already in the UK with his previous family permit, whilst he was abroad he applied for family permit again but was refused with no good reason, and not rightfully decided.

were waiting for his RC in the UK. so he came just before his previous family permit expired.

pls tell me how can I appeal this as it may affect his RC if we dont appeal against it.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:40 pm

Your post is contradictory. Is your husband inside or outside the UK now?

Ms.K
Newly Registered

Post by Ms.K » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Lucapooka wrote:Your post is contradictory. Is your husband inside or outside the UK now?
inside the UK with his previous family permit nearly expiring.
he applied for a new one when he was abroad so it was refused

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:43 pm

So what's the problem? You don't need an EEA family permit as that is an entry clearance.

Ms.K
Newly Registered

Post by Ms.K » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Lucapooka wrote:So what's the problem? You don't need an EEA family permit as that is an entry clearance.
I know he doesnt need it but as it not rightfully decided we want to 'complain' basicly