ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help regarding Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa via investment

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

syed123
Newly Registered

Help regarding Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa via investment

Post by syed123 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:13 pm

Hello Everyone

I am interested in applying for Tier1 Entrepreneur visa along with my friend as a team and wanted some guidance from you all. This forum has been source of invaluable information & guidance to everyone applying for all categories of visas.I need little bit of help in my application.

We both are on PSW visa at the moment and wish to switch to Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa. We have a friend who has car sales business in west london and he is interested in helping us for the visa. He says that he can show 50K as investment in business and he can show job title as Business Development manager & Marketing Consultant

1. Is the car sales business OK to be shown as graduate level business requirement?
2. the business is registered as 'Self employed' so will it be a problem. if this is OK then what sort of evidences need to be shown
3. What evidences can be shown to investment in business for 50% partnership between us?
4. I am thinking of showing the business transactions that I will be doing as money invested + Partnership agreement that shows he is giving 50% of his shares and accountant letter
5. Please let me know if anything else is required

Many Thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: Help regarding Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa via investment

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:28 pm

1. No.
2, 3, 4 & 5 not applicable due to 1.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:34 pm

Agree with Luca

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:49 pm

LUCA IS RIGHT
Last edited by monolyte on Wed May 15, 2013 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:55 pm

dpr1979

Post by dpr1979 » Wed May 15, 2013 5:32 am

Hi Guys,
Thank you all for your postings with such invaluable information from time to time.

I am planning to apply for entrepreneur visa soon. i have hit a big hiccup in the third party funding.

A quick briefing:

1) Need to apply tier with brother as a team.

2) I have a UK bank account but presently in India since visa got expired.

3) Plan to show funds:

a) GBP 1,13,000 in a joint account in India's bank with brother.

b) GBP 47,000 in UK bank account in my individual name.

c) GBP 40,000 in a bank account with sister in USA as a third party funding.

My question is:

1) Will the UKBA except the funding in my own account alone or my brother should be a joint account holder in it?

2) The template that UKBA has given for third party funding specifically mentions to put the applicants names in the letter, which the US bank denies that it can never do such a thing as they dont care what my sister does with her money and whom she wants to give it to. In short they do not entertain UKBA's format.

It would be a great help if some1 can guide as to what format of letter shall i use that could be excepted.

Can they except a bank letter that my sister has so and so amount and a supporting declaration from my sister?

Please guys if you can help me out on this one.

Many thanks
In advance

D

I would take this opportunity to thank each and every1 who have posted on this forum and provided with such valuable insight.

rooney0511

Hi

Post by rooney0511 » Wed May 15, 2013 7:43 am

dpr1979 wrote:Hi Guys,
Thank you all for your postings with such invaluable information from time to time.

I am planning to apply for entrepreneur visa soon. i have hit a big hiccup in the third party funding.

A quick briefing:

1) Need to apply tier with brother as a team.

2) I have a UK bank account but presently in India since visa got expired.

3) Plan to show funds:

a) GBP 1,13,000 in a joint account in India's bank with brother.

b) GBP 47,000 in UK bank account in my individual name.

c) GBP 40,000 in a bank account with sister in USA as a third party funding.

My question is:

1) Will the UKBA except the funding in my own account alone or my brother should be a joint account holder in it?

2) The template that UKBA has given for third party funding specifically mentions to put the applicants names in the letter, which the US bank denies that it can never do such a thing as they dont care what my sister does with her money and whom she wants to give it to. In short they do not entertain UKBA's format.

It would be a great help if some1 can guide as to what format of letter shall i use that could be excepted.

Can they except a bank letter that my sister has so and so amount and a supporting declaration from my sister?

Please guys if you can help me out on this one.

Many thanks
In advance

D

I would take this opportunity to thank each and every1 who have posted on this forum and provided with such valuable insight.
Simple answer, Pool all the money into your joint account in India and the problem is solved.
You are thinking about USA bank not giving a letter, what about UK bank while you are sitting in India.
Make things easy for yourself.
People with all funds in a single account in a different country are waiting six to eight months for their verification to come through and if you give UKBA three bank statements from all over the Globe, Good luck.