ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary slips on letter head but not signed n stamped

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fadi
Newly Registered

Salary slips on letter head but not signed n stamped

Post by fadi » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:00 am

hey guys lemme know about this. My salary slips are on company letter head and the salary slip says in the end that,(this is a systen generated slip and need not to be signed or stamped) Will it work? if i get it signed and satmped it would go against the satetment on the slip that it needs to be signed or stamped.

hopefulApplicant
Newly Registered

Get em signed.

Post by hopefulApplicant » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:08 am

Hi mate,

I would think that you would be better off getting them signed and stamped. Better to be safe than sorry. If the slips say they are generated and don't need to be stamped, I would think that it is still OK to sign them even if they didn't need it.

Good luck,
Chris

anil_jain
Newly Registered

Post by anil_jain » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:22 pm

Hi

Please be clear on this: You HAVE to get it stamped and signed by your HR dept. Its clearly written in the Guidance Notes that E slips need to be signed and stamped. In general, please do not assume that the caseworker is going to be an 'understanding' or a 'forgiving' kind of a person.