ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ufff :: appointment For Interview From UKBA

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

KaiserK
Newly Registered

Ufff :: appointment For Interview From UKBA

Post by KaiserK » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:21 pm

Submitted application on 20th Dec 2012, Received Letter today from UKBA for interview Call,

they given me an options to choose which withdrawn Application and they will return the Fee Or attend interview :) .

I am bit new to this forum, but searching around feel like i am only one who got interview call in UK.

Please do let me know if anyone already done interview and what i should be taking with me on appointment day as ukba didd't mentions anything in letter.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Ufff :: appointment For Interview From UKBA

Post by rehan01 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:56 pm

Hi KaiserK,

if you don't mind could you please tell what type of business you have registered?

did you applied as single applicant or team?

have you maintained your funds from the date of application ?

was funds abroad or uk?

also what documents you have submitted ? .... business plan, market research material etc???

sorry for asking tooo many question but I am sure it will be helpful for many of us

regards

KaiserK wrote:Submitted application on 20th Dec 2012, Received Letter today from UKBA for interview Call,

they given me an options to choose which withdrawn Application and they will return the Fee Or attend interview :) .

I am bit new to this forum, but searching around feel like i am only one who got interview call in UK.

Please do let me know if anyone already done interview and what i should be taking with me on appointment day as ukba didd't mentions anything in letter.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:58 pm

To be honest you don't need to take anything new ............. or try to get fresh bank statement from bank if you have maintained your funds ................. they calling for interview mean they will ask about business ............. your understanding about business ............. business plan ....... how will you invest ..... create jobs etc that's all I can think off

regards
KaiserK wrote:Submitted application on 20th Dec 2012, Received Letter today from UKBA for interview Call,

my_friend

Post by my_friend » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:50 pm

when is your interview...one of my friend has also been invited for an interview...

Ent2013

Post by Ent2013 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:03 am

hi,
i did receive letter for interview is as well, please advise. thank you.
i apply back in nov 2012, and showed funds within uk in my personal bank account and business plan etc.
just worry about the questions they might ask etc!

regards

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:17 pm

Hi KaiserK,

Do not worry. Everything will be alright. Be confident.

In between, which category, you applied from - Is it from PSW to Tier 1 entrepreneur 50K?

KaiserK
Newly Registered

Post by KaiserK » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:02 am

I am switching from PSW . and using my personal account for showing 50K investment,
la wrote:

Hi KaiserK,

Do not worry. Everything will be alright. Be confident.

In between, which category, you applied from - Is it from PSW to Tier 1 entrepreneur 50K?

acc25tax
Newly Registered

Post by acc25tax » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Hi All,

I can see that alot of applicants from November are receiving the interview letters.

I applied on 21st November 2012 (PSW TO Category D (50K))

Inside UK application... 10K in barclays saving account and about 70K in a pakistani bank.

After doing my bio metrics on 28th November 2012... Didnt hear anything until mid march when the UKBA has just sent me a letter stating that there were changes in the regulation and they MIGHT ask for more information.

I havent received an interview letter (my business is an accountancy business)

I am an ACCA, MAAT and MSC in accounting and finance

I can see the post if useful however I am interested in knowing if anyone has actually been in any of the interviews?

I have submitted everything however after that I have created a proper website and got business cards printed etc etc but just want to know if anyone has been to an actual interview?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards