ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Co-Hab Time duration

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sanjit001
Newly Registered

Co-Hab Time duration

Post by Sanjit001 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:40 pm

I am applying on 03 april in Shefield for ILR..I am preparing for the final documentation and have a quick quection ..if someone can clarify !

I am applying for HSMP+Tier 1 catagory for period April 2008 - April 2013 !

My wife joined me in Feb 2009 after marriage and left to India on October 2010 for delivery of my twins and came back in April 1011. So she had stayed with me in UK for 20 months+12 months in total with a 16 months gap in between!

I have all the 3 years Co-Hab documents(Council Tax, Bank statement, NHS letters etc).

I am just worried as she had not lived with me for a continuous 2 years period. Will this be an issue? Should I mention it in the application Form/Cover letter?

Cheers

Sanjit001
Newly Registered

Post by Sanjit001 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:34 am

Any expert suggestion please !!

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:02 am

You should also show that the marriage was subsisting during the periods apart.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Sanjit001
Newly Registered

Post by Sanjit001 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:15 am

Thanks Vinny for replying !
I have got my babies birth certificate and passports. What other document I casn provide for the time my wife was on India ?

Should I mention this in the application form ?

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:20 am

Click on the given link above for more information.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.