ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entr director of existing business

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hammad1224

Tier 1 Entr director of existing business

Post by hammad1224 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:28 pm

Hi,

I want to registered as a director of existing business (i.e. not forming a new company). The other director has already applied for his tier 1 enter visa and is still pending. Can I join as a director of the same firm?

I am doing to is to avoid some initial costs and want to spend £50,000 on the premises, fixtures and other office equipment.

Is there any possible implications for joining an existing firms/company where the other director has applied a similar visa?

The reason I am asking this, if i cant do then it will be my fundamental mistake which after visa application submission, cannot be corrected.

I really appreciate, if some senior members comment on this. I have read the policy guidance and it says in "d" category " (3) registered as a director of an existing business" within the last three months of visa expiry.

Am I right in joining the existing business as a new director?

Regards

hammad1224

Re: Tier 1 Entr director of existing business

Post by hammad1224 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:05 pm

hammad1224 wrote:Hi,

I want to registered as a director of existing business (i.e. not forming a new company). The other director has already applied for his tier 1 enter visa and is still pending. Can I join as a director of the same firm?

I am doing to is to avoid some initial costs and want to spend £50,000 on the premises, fixtures and other office equipment.

Is there any possible implications for joining an existing firms/company where the other director has applied a similar visa?

The reason I am asking this, if i cant do then it will be my fundamental mistake which after visa application submission, cannot be corrected.

I really appreciate, if some senior members comment on this. I have read the policy guidance and it says in "d" category " (3) registered as a director of an existing business" within the last three months of visa expiry.

Am I right in joining the existing business as a new director?

Regards
100 views no comments yet.

hammad1224

Post by hammad1224 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:20 pm

hammad1224 wrote:

Senior members please help me on my query.

Best Wishes,

hammad1224

Post by hammad1224 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:30 pm

hammad1224 wrote:
hammad1224 wrote:

Senior members please help me on my query.

Best Wishes,
come on guys a simple question. I really appreciate your responses on this.

bluebird2011

Post by bluebird2011 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:59 pm

Hammad
You can join an existing business i.e getting registered as director of the business. But bear in mind that you'll need your 50k available funds as I assume that your mate has not disclosed you as member of entrepreneurial team on his application form.