ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No name in advertising material ...

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

FAZZ
Newly Registered

No name in advertising material ...

Post by FAZZ » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:45 am

Hi there .. I have submitted my application on 14th of feb .. made a really good website with my name and all the required details .. however i've just realized that the copies of my web pages that i've submitted with my application do not contain my name, but do contain the name of my company. I hope the case worker browses through the actual website online and finds my name there, rather than making his decision solely on the submitted copies of web.

Any idea !! .. what should i do in these circumstances as thats the only marketing material i've submitted ..

Shall i re-submit the copy of those web pages that contain my name .. but what if this re submission makes the case worker further aware that the my name is not actually there ..
Last edited by FAZZ on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

FAZZ
Newly Registered

Post by FAZZ » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:02 am

I must also ad up to the above post that i have submitted my visiting cards that do contain my name together with my company name and business activity, but will those cards fulfill the requirement of published marketing or advertising material as an alternative to my web, as this is what ukba says in the policy guidance...

"You must provide one or more documents from the following list to confirm your business activity:

• Advertising or marketing material that has been published locally or nationally, showing your name (and the name of the business if applicable) together with the business activity. This can include printouts of internet advertising;"

rizmir

Post by rizmir » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:08 am

Its not the case u r thinking. U dont need to mention any missing thing just send the new stuff as additional informatio. And because ur application is not decided yet so whatever u will send it will be counted as u submitted initially.
Hpe this will be helpful fr u
Rizmir

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:14 pm

Hi rizmir,

As far as I knw it's upto caseworker to consider the additional docs or not but it can be helpful in case of refusal and will be very helpful in appeal and I guess there is no harm in sending additional docs.

Regards

rizmir wrote:Its not the case u r thinking. U dont need to mention any missing thing just send the new stuff as additional informatio. And because ur application is not decided yet so whatever u will send it will be counted as u submitted initially.
Hpe this will be helpful fr u

rizmir

Post by rizmir » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:21 pm

hi rehan
what i concluded from policy guidance and the behaviour of different people's cases that unless ur application is decided u can send any thing to supplement ur application
only worse scenario is that u contradict ur initial application

thanx
Rizmir

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:24 pm

Yes u r rite no harm in sending but no guarantee they will consider it but usually they do ....... As per acknowledgement letter it says clearly do not send any docs unless requested.

But again there is no harm in sending additional docs but make sure write covering letter with it and if possible attach copy of acknowledgement letter.

Regards

rizmir wrote:hi rehan
what i concluded from policy guidance and the behaviour of different people's cases that unless ur application is decided u can send any thing to supplement ur application
only worse scenario is that u contradict ur initial application

thanx