ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA reminder not received

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajivk
Newly Registered

UKBA reminder not received

Post by rajivk » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:23 pm

Hello,

I booked my PEO appoinment for me and 2 dependants tomorrow at croydon through a solicitor, but i have not received any reminder message from UKBA is that normal? If i ask my solicitor they say probably because of bank holiday the mail server didnt send SMS. Anyone faced the same situation. Is there any way to check the appoinment?

koolyaar

Re: UKBA reminder not received

Post by koolyaar » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:27 am

rajivk wrote:Hello,

I booked my PEO appoinment for me and 2 dependants tomorrow at croydon through a solicitor, but i have not received any reminder message from UKBA is that normal? If i ask my solicitor they say probably because of bank holiday the mail server didnt send SMS. Anyone faced the same situation. Is there any way to check the appoinment?
sorry i am bit late in reply.yes you can call UK BA to confirm:

0870 606 7766

or if you have appointment shown in your my account then it's fine you don't need to worry.

If you bought from solicitor then better to call UK BA to double check.