ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 extension-can we apply 10 months before date of expiry

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ukmigrant2011

Tier1 extension-can we apply 10 months before date of expiry

Post by ukmigrant2011 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Hi ,
As this forum is always helpful, I have a question.
One of my friends has his current Tier 1 General eligible for 10 more months. It is his second extension so there is no problem for Settlement in future.

My question to avoid the fee increase, he is planning to apply for his extension soon. Is there any problem because his current leave is still valid for 10 months. He is OK to get his new extension from this month. Are are any situations anyone ever heard that the Tier 1 is rejected because of applying 10 months early ?

Cheers

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Tier1 extension-can we apply 10 months before date of ex

Post by UKBALoveStory » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:00 pm

ukmigrant2011 wrote:Hi ,
As this forum is always helpful, I have a question.
One of my friends has his current Tier 1 General eligible for 10 more months. It is his second extension so there is no problem for Settlement in future.

My question to avoid the fee increase, he is planning to apply for his extension soon. Is there any problem because his current leave is still valid for 10 months. He is OK to get his new extension from this month. Are are any situations anyone ever heard that the Tier 1 is rejected because of applying 10 months early ?

Cheers
Yes you can apply whenever you want provided you meet the criteria.