ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A Friend of mine Applied in December Got Interview call

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rehan01
Diamond Member

A Friend of mine Applied in December Got Interview call

Post by rehan01 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Hope everyone doing well ................. just thought share this with all, a close friend of mine applied for visa in mid December got interview call letter today and interview in 2 weeks time.

regards

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:00 pm

Thanks for sharing bro. Did he/she get any enquiry from HO?

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:00 pm

Also, Did he/she apply from PSW or Tier 4?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:01 pm

No queries since he applied
therock wrote:Thanks for sharing bro. Did he/she get any enquiry from HO?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Psw to Tier 1 and his qualification is MBA

regards
therock wrote:Also, Did he/she apply from PSW or Tier 4?

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Thanks Rehan. Please could you tell us what kind of business did he open and what job title did he use? Many thanks
rehan01 wrote:Psw to Tier 1 and his qualification is MBA

regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:08 pm

Business and marketing consultancy and I am not sure abt the job title will ask and update.

regards
entrepreneur123 wrote:Thanks Rehan. Please could you tell us what kind of business did he open and what job title did he use? Many thanks

regards

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:10 pm

thanks bro. Many thanks for your reply.
rehan01 wrote:Business and marketing consultancy and I am not sure abt the job title will ask and update.

regards
entrepreneur123 wrote:Thanks Rehan. Please could you tell us what kind of business did he open and what job title did he use? Many thanks

regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:15 pm

U welcome entrepreneur123 ................... quick question when did you apply and any news so far ?

regards
entrepreneur123 wrote:thanks bro. Many thanks for your reply.
rehan01 wrote:Business and marketing consultancy and I am not sure abt the job title will ask and update.

regards

regards

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:19 pm

I have not applied yet. Planning to apply in September...
rehan01 wrote:U welcome entrepreneur123 ................... quick question when did you apply and any news so far ?

regards
entrepreneur123 wrote:thanks bro. Many thanks for your reply.

regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:21 pm

Hmmmm thts nice by that time all the mess will be clear and hopefully by that time application processing time will be much quicker than what it is now as people who applied in feb/ march got there decision in 4 weeks.

good luck

regards

[quote="entrepreneur123"]I have not applied yet. Planning to apply in September...

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:25 pm

Thanks :-) Yes look like applicants after 30 jan are receiving quick reply from UKBA. You will also get postive response soon.
rehan01 wrote:Hmmmm thts nice by that time all the mess will be clear and hopefully by that time application processing time will be much quicker than what it is now as people who applied in feb/ march got there decision in 4 weeks.

good luck

regards
entrepreneur123 wrote:I have not applied yet. Planning to apply in September...

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:26 pm

Hopefully but let c

regards
entrepreneur123 wrote:Thanks :-) Yes look like applicants after 30 jan are receiving quick reply from UKBA. You will also get postive response soon.
rehan01 wrote:Hmmmm thts nice by that time all the mess will be clear and hopefully by that time application processing time will be much quicker than what it is now as people who applied in feb/ march got there decision in 4 weeks.

good luck

regards
entrepreneur123 wrote:I have not applied yet. Planning to apply in September...

Duke22
Newly Registered

Re: A Friend of mine Applied in December Got Interview call

Post by Duke22 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:46 pm

rehan01 wrote:Hope everyone doing well ................. just thought share this with all, a close friend of mine applied for visa in mid December got interview call letter today and interview in 2 weeks time.

regards
You sure its your friend and not yourself for the interview , just quoting random dates but dont wanna tell us straight :wink:

Get your friend on the board to discuss this , he can only learn so much from you but much much more by himself :)

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:49 pm

Hi Duke22,

yes I m sure its my friends coz regular people on forum knw whn I applied etc and whn I wil get ny update abt my case I wil update n its just he told me he got a interview call so I thought share it here ....................... also I dnt need to verify nything here to you or any1 n if u knw I m making random dates fair enough :)

regards
Duke22 wrote:
rehan01 wrote:Hope everyone doing well ................. just thought share this with all, a close friend of mine applied for visa in mid December got interview call letter today and interview in 2 weeks time.

regards
You sure its your friend and not yourself for the interview , just quoting random dates but dont wanna tell us straight :wink:

Get your friend on the board to discuss this , he can only learn so much from you but much much more by himself :)

Duke22
Newly Registered

Post by Duke22 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:09 pm

rehan01 wrote:Hi Duke22,

yes I m sure its my friends coz regular people on forum knw whn I applied etc and whn I wil get ny update abt my case I wil update n its just he told me he got a interview call so I thought share it here ....................... also I dnt need to verify nything here to you or any1 n if u knw I m making random dates fair enough :)

regards
Aww hurt your feelings :roll:

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:11 pm

Not at all mate ;)

anyway good luck
Duke22 wrote:
rehan01 wrote:Hi Duke22,

regards
Aww hurt your feelings :roll: