ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 Form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

david1982
Newly Registered

MN1 Form

Post by david1982 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Hello,

My ILR(Long Residence) Application has been approved and I received my Biometric card.

Now I would like to register my 3 years old daughter as a British Citizen (MN1 Form)

Following will be sent while applying using MN1 Form

1. Child's original full brith certificate
2. My marraige certiticate
3. Fees (Cheque)
4. Do I need to send my Biometric Residece Permit Card (as an evidence of my ILR)?
5. Anything else missing?

Kind Regards,
David

naCC
BANNED

Re: MN1 Form

Post by naCC » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:22 pm

david1982 wrote:Hello,

My ILR(Long Residence) Application has been approved and I received my Biometric card.

Now I would like to register my 3 years old daughter as a British Citizen (MN1 Form)

Following will be sent while applying using MN1 Form

1. Child's original full brith certificate
2. My marraige certiticate
3. Fees (Cheque)
4. Do I need to send my Biometric Residece Permit Card (as an evidence of my ILR)?
5. Anything else missing?

Kind Regards,
David
Hi You dont need to send your BRP just send photocopies of ILR and UKBA letters copies that will do the job, and you dont need anything else.