ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant visa assistance

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fraz
United Kingdom

Dependant visa assistance

Post by fraz » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:18 pm

I am planning for my wife and 1 year old daughter visa in Aug 2013

Can anybody tell me about the visa fee in Pakistan for each dependant and maintainance requirement for them? How long the maintainance funds period should comprise of (90days??). How long the bank statement would be valid for after the date of issue/print? Is it 30 Days??

Another question:
Can I bring them as visitors instead of dependant visa, as dependant visa might be very expensive option? I was told by my friend that I can apply for 2 years visitors visa with multiple entry options with a cheaper fee compared to dependant visa.

I would really appreciate your replies. Any references would be geatly encouraged.

Regards

Fraz

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:26 pm

An adult visitor would not be eligible to apply for ILR.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

rajaali28
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Depandant Visa

Post by rajaali28 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:10 pm

Yes you can apply Visit Visa for 2 years. Fee from Pakistan is RS130200/