ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 2 application returned as invalid. URGENT help needed!!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sunnyfred
Newly Registered

tier 2 application returned as invalid. URGENT help needed!!

Post by sunnyfred » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:29 pm

My tier 2 visa application was returned invalid because visa fees could not be taken from my bank account. UKBA says it might be due to insufficient fund which is not true because i do have more than the required fees in my bank account. i was advise to re-apply with correct fees.

i have been to my bank and was told there was no request for any transaction from ukba at any point and that i do have sufficient funds in my account. i have printed my bank statement to proof this and this has been certified by my bank.
i have decided to reapply , please help with the following

1) do i need another sponsorship letter from my employer or do i still use the previous one given to me in febuary 2013 since my application was not refused
2) what else can i include in my application as it appears there must been a mistake from ukba in taking the visa fees from my account after putting the right details in my application. my visa did expired in febuary
please i will really appreciate your suggestions ASAP. thank you

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:41 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

LEGAL SOLUTION

Re: re your application

Post by LEGAL SOLUTION » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:43 pm

hi

simply re-apply with these proofs and ask them to treat your application as an old application.

regards

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:02 pm

have you kept a copy of your application and have you double checked that the card details given were correct?

If they were correct then read this:

http://www.freemovement.org.uk/2012/06/ ... -in-terms/

and

http://www.gherson.com/news-articles/th ... roof-3239/