ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P 60 query - PR appointment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Aviator111

P 60 query - PR appointment

Post by Aviator111 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:26 am

I am going for PR (after 5 years as Tier-1 Gen).

Do I need to take with me all d FIVE P60 papers with me or just this year's is enough? Cuz my pal told who went to Croydon recently.

Thanks in advance.

ali_asad_pk

Post by ali_asad_pk » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:41 am

take as maximum documents as you have and you can take easily as you never know what they will ask and you will not like them holding case for one document which you think is not needed but you had it

Aviator111

Post by Aviator111 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:30 pm

ali_asad_pk wrote:take as maximum documents as you have and you can take easily as you never know what they will ask and you will not like them holding case for one document which you think is not needed but you had it
Thanks n will do.

koolyaar

Post by koolyaar » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:29 pm

Aviator111 wrote:
ali_asad_pk wrote:take as maximum documents as you have and you can take easily as you never know what they will ask and you will not like them holding case for one document which you think is not needed but you had it
Thanks n will do.
take all 5 years P60.