ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal - need help!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zafarali
Newly Registered

Refusal - need help!

Post by zafarali » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:36 am

Hi,
I've applied one month ago for HSMP and today I got refusal letter.
Actually my name is Zafar Ali and my cast is Arain. On HSMP form I wrote my contact name "Zafar Ali". In Surname space I wrote "Arain" . My all qualifications and evidences are in the name of " Zafar Ali".

I had claimed 35 points for my MASTER qualification. They gave me 0 points.
They said " The qualification is in the name of Zafar Ali and does not have the name as outlined in the form. We were unable to locate acceptable evidence to associate the qualification to the name given."

I had claimed 45 points on the basis of Previous Earnings. They gave me 0 points and said " The evidence you have supplied is in the name of Zafar Ali as outlined above.

In the English Language Requirement they said " The degree supplied ( Bachelor Degree) is in the name of Zafar Ali as explained earlier.

Please help me and tell me how can i assure them in my review request.

Regards

Zafar Ali

deep_rp

Post by deep_rp » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:56 am

Zafar,
I dont think you can apply for review as you cannot attach any new documents. What you should have done was given an affidavit that said all names in the documents are yours only

Thanks
Deepak

Ashekt

Post by Ashekt » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:11 pm

Zafar,

Just look through all ur documents which you have sent to HO and try to figure out if you have any photo Id proofs which can help you...i.e. you must have submitted your passport and it will have your complete name and if you have submitted your driving Liscence/ PAN card (IT related) which has the other name but your pictute....

You can try for a review by arguing your case and explaining them whatsoever have been the reason for exclusion of your surname from your educational docs....try convincing them as you won't loose anything....

zafarali
Newly Registered

Post by zafarali » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:03 pm

Actually I thought that I have to write my name in " contact name ". In Surname/family name I wrote my cast "Arain" . I dont use cast as my surname.

I think that I'd to "Zafar" firsr name and "Ali" as surname. but I instead "Zafar Ali" as first name and my cast "Arian" in surname.
My name is Zafar Ali ,so all my documents are in this name.
Should i've to send all the supporting documents again or not and also may I send them documents such as domicile in favour of my argument.
On my domicile my name is written as " Zafar Ali" and my cast as Arian.

I think its a minor mistake and shoudn't had lead to my application refusal.

usman.saleem

Post by usman.saleem » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:47 am

You shouldn't have written "Arain" as your family name in HSMP form at all since it wasn't declared anywhere in your official documents. According to HSMP guidelines, your full name would be "Zafar Ali Arain". Why did you write your cast in the HSMP form at first place???

desertman

Post by desertman » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:08 am

i m submitting my application within few days and it seems tht i can also ve the same prblm with my name:
like my family name or Cast is : Chaudhary
My other name is : Muhammad Yasin

On my all documents like salary slips, emp. letter etc my full name is written tht s Chaudhary Muhammad Yasin
but on my master degree only Muhammad Yasin is written with my father name nd also there s no cast with my father name.

So plz suggest me what should i do as i didnt send my application yet.
With ur advice i can solve this prblm from the start,
plz must advice me what should i do.?

thanks

usman.saleem

Post by usman.saleem » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:42 am

This is a common mistake people make here in Pakistan, my advise to you is to obtain a corrected copy of your master's degree certificate if you can. Contact your registrar office, off the record or on the record, and try to obtain degree certificate with correct credentials.

zafarali
Newly Registered

Post by zafarali » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:40 am

I wrote " Arain" because I thought that I've to write my name in " contact name" and in surname/family name I thought that i've to write my cast. I didnt thought that they would take it as my whole name .
Now tell me may I send them supporting document regarding my argument on my name such as my domicile on which its clearly visible that my name is "Zafar Ali" and my cast is "Arain".
Now tell me how can I assure them that what's the matter originally is and Do i've to Write my first name as " Zafar" and surname "Ali" in my review application or I've to write again first name as "Zafar Ali" and surname as "Arain" and then ask in my argument to change that.
Usman Saleem if u've any contact no. plzzz give me . Because i'm just going to send application for review.
my e-mail address is: zafarali1956@yahoo.com

Thanks

desertman

Post by desertman » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:12 pm

This is a common mistake people make here in Pakistan, my advise to you is to obtain a corrected copy of your master's degree certificate if you can. Contact your registrar office, off the record or on the record, and try to obtain degree certificate with correct credentials.
thanks usman but it is very difficult to get another degree with full name. What else should i do ?
if i send my application with the same degree what i will ve to write n Surname nd First name when my full name is "Chaudhary Muhammad Yasin". it make sense tht Chaudhary s my family name but on degree there s no family name.
If i mention in the Covering Letter will it solve the prblm or not?

Plz suggest me anyother way.

thanks

usman.saleem

Post by usman.saleem » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:43 pm

desertman wrote: thanks usman but it is very difficult to get another degree with full name. What else should i do ?
if i send my application with the same degree what i will ve to write n Surname nd First name when my full name is "Chaudhary Muhammad Yasin". it make sense tht Chaudhary s my family name but on degree there s no family name.
If i mention in the Covering Letter will it solve the prblm or not?

Plz suggest me anyother way.

thanks
What about your birth certificate? Is "Chaudhary" mentioned there or not? If your degree is the only document which contains your partial name, then I would suggest you to send an email to HSMP customer service and ask them this query, whether they will accept this evidence or not provided you mention it in the cover letter? You may also like to ask this question from some professional HSMP service providers by paying some amount, such as WorkPermit.com mentioned in the header of this forum.

Regards,

farah

Post by farah » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:39 pm

Zafar Ali,
With review do not send any additional document, however you must send copies of all the documents sent earlier. Home office maintain records on the basis of surname and case worker has not applied his mind.In review just explain the facts and hope for the best. In case time is money than go for fresh application . Thanks god I did not made such mistake inspite of being an Arain.

Desertman,

Mention Yasin as your surname and there would not be any problem at all.No need of fresh degree.If new salary slips etc can be obtained ommiting Chaudhary it would be better.

FARAH

desertman

Post by desertman » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:04 pm

thanks bros usman nd Farah

Mr. Usman i ve prblm only with my Master degree. My all other documents even Driving License ve the full name (Chaudhary Muhammad Yasin). only master degree ve Muhammad Yasin.

Mr Farah thanks alot, u mean to say tht i should write:
Option -1:
surname/family name = Yasin
First Name = Chaudhary Muhammad

or Option-2 :
surname/family name = Chaudhary
First Name = Muhammad Yasin

Please tell me should i use option 1 or option 2 when i dont ve chaudhary mentioned on my degree and on all other docs, it s with family name.

thanks alot for ur help

umeshsethi

Post by umeshsethi » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:13 pm

farah wrote:Zafar Ali,
With review do not send any additional document, however you must send copies of all the documents sent earlier. Home office maintain records on the basis of surname and case worker has not applied his mind.In review just explain the facts and hope for the best. In case time is money than go for fresh application . Thanks god I did not made such mistake inspite of being an Arain.

Desertman,

Mention Yasin as your surname and there would not be any problem at all.No need of fresh degree.If new salary slips etc can be obtained ommiting Chaudhary it would be better.

FARAH

Zafar, You only seem to have been refused due to misunderstanding infact your documents were not evaluated ... you should explain the misunderstanding, probably quote some website which quotes this system of things or mentions it being the case sometimes in Pakistan.

The clincher probably is whether you passport is as Zafar Ali or as Zafar Ali Arian...
If its the latter... i just don't know
Umesh Sethi

zafarali
Newly Registered

Post by zafarali » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:07 am

My all supporting documents including degrees and passport are in the name of " Zafar Ali" but i just wrote "Zafar Ali Arain" in the application form because of confusion tht my surname/family name should be Arain. coz im Arain.
Tell me that on Review Application what name I should write "Zafar Ali" or "Zafar Ali Arain" and then ask them in my argument to change my applicant name to "Zafar Ali" because i'm feared that if I would write "Zafar Ali" in Review Application this time , they would probably sent it back.
--------
Zafar Ali

farah

Post by farah » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:27 pm

desertman,

None of option mentioned can be endrosed. Third option is to discard CH and use Yasin as surname and Muhammad as frist name.

FARAH (Miss not Mr.)

desertman

Post by desertman » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:34 pm

oh sorry for Mr.

but if i will not write CH then will there be not any prblm with all other docs where there s CH before Muhammad Yasin ?

CH is not Only on master degree.

Thanks for helping me.