ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cohab documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RDS3
Newly Registered

Cohab documents

Post by RDS3 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Going to apply for ILR soon.

Have received documents from UKBA for the tier2 dependants visa renewal for both my dependants while renewing our tie2 ICT visas for last 2-3 times. Can these documents not be used as documents that prove Cohab.

Are any documents required for minors (5year olds) to prove Cohab? Have birth certificate.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:09 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

RDS3
Newly Registered

Post by RDS3 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:31 pm

The form says this....

If you have a spouse or civil partner listed in section 2 of this application form who is applying at the same time as you, please provide documentary evidence of cohabitation since you were last granted leave (up to a maximum of two years). Evidence provided should cover the whole period and be in the form of official letters or documents, addressed to yourself and your spouse.

So it means if I renewed my Tier 2 ICT in May - 2012, I only need to prove cohabitation after May-2012 upto the current date. Right?

Please tell me your views.

RDS3
Newly Registered

Post by RDS3 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Guys am I inferring this correctly. Please check.

fiestadreamz
Newly Registered

Post by fiestadreamz » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:36 pm

Hi,

What happened to your ILR? what did you do for your Wife's Co-habitation? Please let me know.

I am in similar situation, got my T-2 extended twice, i dont have any bills or statements in my wife's name.