ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Strange EEA2 application.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jamesadewale200

Strange EEA2 application.

Post by jamesadewale200 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:20 pm

I applied for retention of rights ,I sent item on thursday via next day delivery but due to the bank holiday it will get to homeoffice Tuesday,I tracked it via royal mail website yesterday around 9am and it showed it was delivered.i later visited royalmail website today to track the item again but to my surprise it not showin delivery again,it's showing Item are only tracked when it reaches their mail centre. It's really strange,please has this happened to anyone b4 cos I can't afford to lose my passport and documents.

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Strange EEA2 application.

Post by Babz » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:41 pm

jamesadewale200 wrote:I applied for retention of rights ,I sent item on thursday via next day delivery but due to the bank holiday it will get to homeoffice Tuesday,I tracked it via royal mail website yesterday around 9am and it showed it was delivered.i later visited royalmail website today to track the item again but to my surprise it not showin delivery again,it's showing Item are only tracked when it reaches their mail centre. It's really strange,please has this happened to anyone b4 cos I can't afford to lose my passport and documents.
Well,I don't think there's any cause for alarm at this early stage.Probably,it's a system error. Check again tomorrow and see what it says.
Again,remember the postal workers are on strike, so don't expect a regular service. Maybe some worker is just acting funny.Just saying.
Last edited by Babz on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:55 pm

You can try later to check its delivery confirmation otherwise give them a call to re-check it.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:01 pm

Normal time for e proof on royal mail website is 72 hours.