ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Birth Ceritificate of Child mother middle name missing

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rahul178
Newly Registered

Birth Ceritificate of Child mother middle name missing

Post by rahul178 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:16 am

Hello All,

I have the Tire 2 visa with me and now wish to bring my family to UK. I have the birth certificate of my child but in it Mother's name i.e. my wife middle name is missing on it. Rest of the documents like passport of my child and our marriage certificate has my wife full name.

Will the missing middle name of my child's mother on the birth certificate will cause problem if I apply for the dependent visa.

Thanks for helping me out in advance

nitsar
Newly Registered

Re: Birth Ceritificate of Child mother middle name missing

Post by nitsar » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:51 am

Hi Rahul178,

Soon I will be applying Tier2 General visa for myself and dependent visa for my wife and daughter.

I have same case as yours.Mother's and Father's name in daughter's birth certificate is only first and last name (Middle name missing); where as on all other docs middle name is mentioned.

What was your experience? Did that cause any trouble?
Were you successful with your daughter's dependent visa?

sunny007
United Kingdom

Post by sunny007 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi there

I have a quick question and have a same problem, I’m from Pakistan. My name is on my documents (University) is "Haseeb ali khan", but it is written on my Passport ,my son birth certificate and marriage certificate as " Haseeb ali ", “Khan” is missing Can i get admission in UK University or before that I have to Correct my name on Passport , marriage certificate and also on my SON Birth Certificate, or is it ok .

Your Timely response will be higly Appreciate.

Many Thanks

FaeLLe
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by FaeLLe » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:08 pm

Better to normalise your documents before applying for visa to avoid any delays or refusal.
Especially if you are applying from countries that are high risk and require registration with the police.