ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What eu country can i travel with my eu wife without visa ?

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chiefogunde
Newly Registered

What eu country can i travel with my eu wife without visa ?

Post by chiefogunde » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:45 pm

I just to got my resident permit sponsored by my polish wife and we are looking to go away for two days to celebrate it after a long struggle,but realised that some eu countries still demand a visa for family member of european nation,hence we want guidance before we book our flight.All suggestion will be highly appreciated.Thanks in advance.

the hurricane

Re: What eu country can i travel with my eu wife without vis

Post by the hurricane » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:41 pm

chiefogunde wrote:I just to got my resident permit sponsored by my polish wife and we are looking to go away for two days to celebrate it after a long struggle,but realised that some eu countries still demand a visa for family member of european nation,hence we want guidance before we book our flight.All suggestion will be highly appreciated.Thanks in advance.
Well, it depends on what country issued you the resident permit, and the country you wanna visit?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:54 pm

If you are holding EEA2 RC, marriage certificate and travelling along with EEA national partner then you donot need visa to enter in all member states.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS