ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asking for further documents- same day service

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

emilyneng
Newly Registered

Asking for further documents- same day service

Post by emilyneng » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:18 pm

I went for sameday service for extension today, met an inexperienced casework asking lots of funny questions regarding my employment. He took 3 1/2 hrs to consider my case but finally said cannot give me a decision today.

I have fulfilled all the criterias for the extension, 12 months payslips, 12 months bank statement, employment letter, master certificate were provided, but the caseworker said he cannot made any decision by today, the case will pass on to a senior caseworker.

He demands the following documents within 7 days:
1. a contract of employment
2. an explanation as to why large amount of money go out from my account
3. any further information.

Did anyone experience such situations? will it be any problem with my extension. I am so depressed and i dnt know what to do. I think question 2 is too ridiculous as this is totally irrelevant to these application.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:23 am

The caseworker has seen your paperwork; we have not. The caseworker knows how you garner income; we do not. The caseworker has essential information about you; we do not. How can we comment on what you say you have provided and what the caseworker says is lacking? You might think he was wrong but it's not possible to agree or disagree with that. Good luck.

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:46 am

It seems like he is not satisfied with your employment. With the documents he has asked, it seems he think you are paying yourself from another account.

Just send him your employment contract and draft a covering letter explaining any large withdrawals. That should do it.

Good Luck.

life2enjoy
Newly Registered

Post by life2enjoy » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:26 pm

Which PEO you attendend?

emilyneng
Newly Registered

Post by emilyneng » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:01 pm

croydon

life2enjoy
Newly Registered

Post by life2enjoy » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:52 pm

Did you make any other transactions (more than salary) , except your salary. or abnormal salary draws?. The PEO might be failed to verify your employment. I seen many of friend's cases, they drew their salary and transferred to home country every first week of month. They had no problem at their extensions. Your case looks unusual.

emilyneng
Newly Registered

Post by emilyneng » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:27 pm

nope, i do not make unusual withdraw, all my salary bank into the same account and i transfered money from time to time to other accounts to settle bills, rent and other expenses and i seldom use the same account (which my salary bank in) to pay my bills or espenses.

I tried my best to explain, but the cw is not willing to listen and ask put it in writing.

snowball001
Newly Registered

Post by snowball001 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:35 am

Just out of curiosity: did u write to explain? And after this he/she still asked for additional docs(including the explanation of large amount of money transfer)? What difference would it make to write the explanation again?

Why can't he/she contact your employer directly to verify? Did you provide the contact details of your employer when you argue with the cw?

Sometimes it's useless to argue merely on the basis of what you have submitted no matter how perfectly your docs meet the requirements - you need to take further actions to strengthen your case.

life2enjoy
Newly Registered

Post by life2enjoy » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:47 pm

If the salary is from legal employer, why do they bother about its withdrawal from account. It looks silly asking question like what you are doing with your money. We are paying taxes and maintaining the fund required. Then Do they want us to keep the money in salary account forever. Consult good solicitor. I never seen like that from this forum before.

Also you can submit your another account statement.

ram80
United Kingdom

Post by ram80 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Sometimes it is just better to supply the requested documents, information or clarifications that they ask, if it's not a problem for you. If you dispute their right to ask questions, it may only make the situation more stressful.
This post does not contain legal advice.

irisace
Newly Registered

Post by irisace » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:23 am

Hi

I am going to apply for my TIER 1 Extension in May.

I have got PAYE (salary) and ltd (salary + dividends).

In view of applications being kept for further checks to see contracts with clients, communication proof and nature of services provided to them, and how you advertise your business, do I have to do this for my company as well as I was on several contracts on behalf of my company, or is this more relevant for people who are registered as self employed

Please advise

emilyneng
Newly Registered

Post by emilyneng » Fri May 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Finally, my application was approved last friday after long waiting!

life2enjoy
Newly Registered

Post by life2enjoy » Sat May 04, 2013 6:49 pm

emilyneng wrote:Finally, my application was approved last friday after long waiting!
Congrats, How did you convince them. Did you submit any letter. Your reply would help other followers