ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Barclays Statement- With Cover letter from Bank

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Barclays Statement- With Cover letter from Bank

Post by abidabzhussain » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:33 am

Hi guys, before i start let me say this ( Barclay are really bad when comes to sending duplicate bank statements)

I ordered my Bank statement over the phone.. i received Black & White A4 Pages with transaction details and account number sort code etc .

With a cover letter from barclay .... ( my account is not online , its normal account but i just need the last statement earlier then its sent )

will UKBA accept these ?????

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

3.3. Evidence Requirements – General Information

3.3.4. Bank statements must be on official bank stationery, or be electronic bank statements from
an online account (defined as one that operates solely over the internet and sends bank
statements to its customers electronically) which are either accompanied by a letter from the
bank on its headed stationery confirming that the documents are authentic or which bear the
official stamp of the issuing bank on every page.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:52 pm

Its best to get manager of your bank to certify them as true copies and get him to stamp and sign every page.That would suffice

gajang
Newly Registered

Re: Barclays Statement- With Cover letter from Bank

Post by gajang » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:10 am

Were these accepted without bank manager verification?