ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need all 5 years bank statement and payslip for tier 2

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dk2011

Need all 5 years bank statement and payslip for tier 2

Post by dk2011 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:38 am

Hi ,
After april 6 an ILR applicant who is on tier 2 needs to carry all 5 years of payslip as well as bank statement . It's getting difficult every day.
Check statement of changes below
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ofchanges/
Please check first document "statement in changes HC-1039 March 2013"

In paragraph 245GF-SD, insert , after “B”,
“C. Where the applicant is not being paid the appropriate rate in Appendix J due to maternity, paternity or adoption leave:
(a)
Payslips must be:
(i)
the applicant’s payslip from the month immediately preceding the leave,
(ii) the applicant’s payslips for each month of the period of the leave,
(iii) as set out in A(a)(iii) above.
(b)
Bank or building society statements must be:
(i) the applicant’s statement from the month immediately preceding the leave,
(ii) the applicant’s statement for each month of the period of the leave,
(iii) as set out in A(b)(iii) above.”

phss
Newly Registered

Post by phss » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:46 am

But it's not for all cases of Tier 2, right? As you linked, it seems to be only for "Where the applicant is not being paid the appropriate rate in Appendix J due to maternity, paternity or adoption leave".

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:10 pm

phss wrote:But it's not for all cases of Tier 2, right? As you linked, it seems to be only for "Where the applicant is not being paid the appropriate rate in Appendix J due to maternity, paternity or adoption leave".
You are right Mate! I Must read it properly. What about P60s,proof.?? How on earth one is going to carry 5years Payslips and Bank Statements for a PEO appointment.

dk2011

Post by dk2011 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:17 pm

Changes:
In paragraph 245GF-SD Specified documents, delete “A and B below;” and substitute, “A, B and C below;”
“C. Where the applicant is not being paid the appropriate rate in Appendix J due to maternity, paternity or adoption leave:
(a)
Payslips must be:
(i)
(b)

------------------------------Existing---------------------------------------
245GF-SD Specified documents

The specified documents referred to in paragraph 245GF(f) are set out in A and B below:

A. Either a payslip and a personal bank or building society statement, or a payslip and a building society pass book.

(a) Payslips must be:

(i) the applicant's most recent payslip,

(ii) dated no earlier than one calendar month before the date of the application, and

(iii) either:

(1) an original payslip,

(2) on company-headed paper, or

(3) accompanied by a letter from the applicant's Sponsor, on company headed paper and signed by a senior official, confirming the payslip is authentic.

(b) Personal bank or building society statements must:

(i) be the applicant's most recent statement,

(ii) be dated no earlier than one calendar month before the date of the application,

(iii) clearly show:

(1) the applicant's name,

(2) the applicant's account number,

(3) the date of the statement,

(4) the financial institution's name,

(5) the financial institution's logo, and

(6) transactions by the Sponsor covering the period no earlier than one calendar month before the date of the application, including the amount shown on the specified payslip as at 245GF-SD A.(a)

(iv) be either:

(1) printed on the bank's or building society's letterhead,

(2) electronic bank or building society statements from an online account, accompanied by a supporting letter from the bank or building society, on company headed paper, confirming the statement provided is authentic, or

(3) electronic bank or building society statements from an online account, bearing the official stamp of the bank or building society on every page,

and

(v) not be mini-statements from automatic teller machines (ATMs).

(c) Building society pass books must

(i) clearly show:

(3) the financial institution's name,

(4) the financial institution's logo, and

(5) transactions by the sponsor covering the period no earlier than one calendar month before the date of the application, including the amount shown on the specified payslip as at 245GF-SD A.(a)

and

(ii) be either:

(1) the original pass book, or

(2) a photocopy of the pass book which has been certified by the issuing building society on company headed paper, confirming the statement provided is authentic.

B. A letter from the employer detailing the purpose and period of absences in connection with the employment, including periods of annual leave. Where the absence was due to a serious or compelling reason, a personal letter from the applicant which includes full details of the reason for the absences and all original supporting documents in relation to those reasons - e.g. medical certificates, birth/death certificates, information about the reasons which led to the absence from the UK.

Delete A and B and substitute with the changes in 50 and 51 and please let me know how you interpret it. May be i'm wrong.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:37 pm

dk2011 wrote:Changes:
In paragraph 245GF-SD Specified documents, delete “A and B below;” and substitute, “A, B and C below;”
(a)
Payslips must be:
(i)
(b)

------------------------------Existing---------------------------------------
245GF-SD Specified documents

The specified documents referred to in paragraph 245GF(f) are set out in A and B below:

A. Either a payslip and a personal bank or building society statement, or a payslip and a building society pass book.

(a) Payslips must be:

(i) the applicant's most recent payslip,

(ii) dated no earlier than one calendar month before the date of the application, and

(iii) either:

(1) an original payslip,

(2) on company-headed paper, or

(3) accompanied by a letter from the applicant's Sponsor, on company headed paper and signed by a senior official, confirming the payslip is authentic.

(b) Personal bank or building society statements must:

(i) be the applicant's most recent statement,

(ii) be dated no earlier than one calendar month before the date of the application,

(iii) clearly show:

(3) the date of the statement,

(4) the financial institution's name,

(5) the financial institution's logo, and

(6) transactions by the Sponsor covering the period no earlier than one calendar month before the date of the application, including the amount shown on the specified payslip as at 245GF-SD A.(a)

(iv) be either:

(1) printed on the bank's or building society's letterhead,

(2) electronic bank or building society statements from an online account, accompanied by a supporting letter from the bank or building society, on company headed paper, confirming the statement provided is authentic, or

(3) electronic bank or building society statements from an online account, bearing the official stamp of the bank or building society on every page,

and

(v) not be mini-statements from automatic teller machines (ATMs).

(c) Building society pass books must

(i) clearly show:

(3) the financial institution's name,

(4) the financial institution's logo, and

(5) transactions by the sponsor covering the period no earlier than one calendar month before the date of the application, including the amount shown on the specified payslip as at 245GF-SD A.(a)

and

(ii) be either:

(1) the original pass book, or

(2) a photocopy of the pass book which has been certified by the issuing building society on company headed paper, confirming the statement provided is authentic.

B. A letter from the employer detailing the purpose and period of absences in connection with the employment, including periods of annual leave. Where the absence was due to a serious or compelling reason, a personal letter from the applicant which includes full details of the reason for the absences and all original supporting documents in relation to those reasons - e.g. medical certificates, birth/death certificates, information about the reasons which led to the absence from the UK.

Delete A and B and substitute with the changes in 50 and 51 and please let me know how you interpret it. May be i'm wrong.
Thank you for the Update Mate! greatly appreciated. Must go through fully, to digest the whole thing.

dk2011

Post by dk2011 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:02 pm

Thanks Kevin for reconfirming my understanding. I'm also on tier 2 ICT and will be eligible in July 2013. Just going through all the documents and posting here so that it will help others as well.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:04 pm

dk2011 wrote:Thanks Kevin for reconfirming my understanding. I'm also on tier 2 ICT and will be eligible in July 2013. Just going through all the documents and posting here so that it will help others as well.
Thank you. That's the spirit. Where does it say that you need 5 years Payslips and 5 Years Bank Statements.

phss
Newly Registered

Post by phss » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:14 pm

From what I understand, A and B remains the same, and they are adding the C clause, which reads:
(a)
Payslips must be:
(i)
(b)
Cause C only applies "Where the applicant is not being paid the appropriate rate in Appendix J due to maternity, paternity or adoption leave".

Clauses A and B remain, so it seems we have to provide payslips and bank statements "dated no earlier than one calendar month before the date of the application". So, from what I understand, it's only one month (but I guess it's advisible to take 12 months).

dk2011

Post by dk2011 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:28 pm

OK . Thanks !
It is so confusing .
50. Says Delete "A and B below" . It should have been Just insert C after B.

Anyways , thought better to clearify it . Sorry , if caused any confusion.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:40 pm

dk2011 wrote:50.

OK . Thanks !
It is so confusing .
50. Says Delete "A and B below" . It should have been Just insert C after B.

Anyways , thought better to clearify it . Sorry , if caused any confusion.
Thank you for your prompt response. 5 year documents will come up where,
On Maternity Leave/on Paternity Leave/ Not paid the appropriate salary. Is My understanding is Correct?

dk2011

Post by dk2011 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:22 pm

That's right Kevin.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:27 pm

dk2011 wrote:That's right Kevin.
That must be a relief , for some members. Because when I saw the heading of your Post, I thought some New rule has come up for Tier 2 migrants after 06/04. It is not the case.

phss
Newly Registered

Post by phss » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:34 pm

You are right, the wording on the document is a bit confusing. But it's much much better to clarify these things than not. :D

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:11 pm

phss wrote:You are right, the wording on the document is a bit confusing. But it's much much better to clarify these things than not. :D
Glad it has been clarified. You have No Worries. :D

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:26 pm

phss wrote:
(a)
Payslips must be:
(i)
(b)
Cause C only applies "Where the applicant is not being paid the appropriate rate in Appendix J due to maternity, paternity or adoption leave".
Does this not mean that payslips and bank statements are needed for the month prior to maternity/ paternity leave and for each month of the maternity/ paternity leave? Makes sense that you need to prove why you havent met the salary requirements for this reason... I am not getting the 5 years of payslips and bank statements from reading this...

GenX

Post by GenX » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:23 pm

physicskate wrote:
phss wrote:
(a)
Payslips must be:
(i)
(b)
Does this not mean that payslips and bank statements are needed for the month prior to maternity/ paternity leave and for each month of the maternity/ paternity leave? Makes sense that you need to prove why you havent met the salary requirements for this reasons it's... I am not getting the 5 years of payslips and bank statements from reading this...
You are right Physicskate, my understanding is that the statement just interprets that we will have to now show extra salary slip to cover all the period while one is on leave. Earlier it was required to show only one month salary slip just before start of the leave. Also it says delete B , does that mean there is no requirement to show the absence letter? I am early waiting for the release of new Set(0) form