ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenence funds in Business Account

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mjay

Maintenence funds in Business Account

Post by mjay » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:23 pm

hi
can any body knows we can use business account to show maintenence funds £900 for 3 months thank every body

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:46 pm

For Maintenance Funds : NO

i) Personal bank or building society
statements covering a consecutive 90 day
period: The most recent statement must be
dated no more than one calendar month
before the date of application.
The personal bank or building society
statements should clearly show:
the applicant’s name;
• the account number;
• the date of the statement;
• the fi nancial institution’s name and logo;
• any transactions during the 90 day
period

The business is not the applicant here. It is the migrant who is applying, I should think that to be in line with the rules, one needs to provide a personal statement rather than a business statement. Moreover, Business Account is always under Business's name and not under individual's name.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Maintenence funds in Business Account

Post by rehan01 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:59 pm

Answer is NO

and you need to show maintenance funds in personal account as explained by the other user above
mjay wrote:hi
can any body knows we can use business account to show maintenence funds £900 for 3 months thank every body

sriks

Post by sriks » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:35 pm

No

Funds in business account belong to the company and not individual

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:20 am

No

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:58 pm

BlackBirdSSG wrote:For Maintenance Funds : NO

the applicant’s name;
• the account number;
period

The business is not the applicant here. It is the migrant who is applying, I should think that to be in line with the rules, one needs to provide a personal statement rather than a business statement. Moreover, Business Account is always under Business's name and not under individual's name.

Guys I have a small question here, I am going to show money in my business account (50K +) now the statements have it on the company name and it does not have my name on it. so will that be ok ? or do I have to beg banks to issue a letter saying I have the access to my business bank account ??

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:10 pm

This thread is a discussion with regard to personal maintenance for a Tier 1 (Ent) migrant, rather than capital sum. Your question seems to be with regard to capital sum. The conditions for personal maintenance has been answered very clearly.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:20 pm

Answer is NO you have to show capital / investment funds in personal account not business account.

KickAss wrote:
BlackBirdSSG wrote:For Maintenance Funds : NO

the applicant’s name;
• the account number;
period

Guys I have a small question here, I am going to show money in my business account (50K +) now the statements have it on the company name and it does not have my name on it. so will that be ok ? or do I have to beg banks to issue a letter saying I have the access to my business bank account ??

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:21 pm

Stop picking on people its not the end of the world but agree people should start new thread instead of merging question in other threads.

regards

Lucapooka wrote:This thread is a discussion with regard to personal maintenance for a Tier 1 (Ent) migrant, rather than capital sum. Your question seems to be with regard to capital sum. The conditions for personal maintenance has been answered very clearly.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:25 pm

Thanks and Apologies
Will take care next time
Regards
rehan01 wrote:Stop picking on people its not the end of the world but agree people should start new thread instead of merging question in other threads.

regards

Lucapooka wrote:This thread is a discussion with regard to personal maintenance for a Tier 1 (Ent) migrant, rather than capital sum. Your question seems to be with regard to capital sum. The conditions for personal maintenance has been answered very clearly.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:26 pm

no worries man its not end of the world ... relax

KickAss wrote:Thanks and Apologies
Will take care next time
Regards
rehan01 wrote:Stop picking on people its not the end of the world but agree people should start new thread instead of merging question in other threads.

regards