ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New rules - Work related and Annual Leave Absence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anandh79

New rules - Work related and Annual Leave Absence

Post by anandh79 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:35 pm

Hi,

Do i need to get the complete Annual leave details from all employers even though I was present in UK for those leaves or is it only the dates which I was outside of UK.

The new rule is bit confusing.

Evidence of all work-related absences (including paid annual leave) is required from those applying
under Tier 1 (General);Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer);Tier 2 (General); Tier 2 (Minister of religion);
Tier 2 (Sportsperson); Tier 5 International Agreement, and permitted employment categories - except
Highly Skilled Migrants.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: New rules - Work related and Annual Leave Absence

Post by Kevin24 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:39 pm

anandh79 wrote:Hi,

Do i need to get the complete Annual leave details from all employers even though I was present in UK for those leaves or is it only the dates which I was outside of UK.

The new rule is bit confusing.

Evidence of all work-related absences (including paid annual leave) is required from those applying
under Tier 1 (General);Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer);Tier 2 (General); Tier 2 (Minister of religion);
Tier 2 (Sportsperson); Tier 5 International Agreement, and permitted employment categories - except
Highly Skilled Migrants.
Only for the days you were absent from UK( Annual/Work Related Absences)

rajan1981
Newly Registered

Post by rajan1981 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:38 pm

Hi Anandh, Kevin24,

Yes, Only absences need letter from the Employer.
Highly Skilled Migrants.

Probably it would have been more clearer, if they mentioned Evidence of all paid annual leave and work-related absences is required form those....

haydido1981
Newly Registered

Re: New rules - Work related and Annual Leave Absence

Post by haydido1981 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:23 pm

Hi guys,
Anybody got a template employer/sponsor letter for ILR application (for absences/ salary/ need of the employee and the rest of the related requirements for the purpose of the application) ?