ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

mo

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aces1234
Newly Registered

mo

Post by aces1234 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:58 pm

hi guys
Last edited by aces1234 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:29 pm

i will advise u to go as per policy to avaoid creating any suspicion in caseworker mind.

its my personal opinion anyway.

surveyer

Re: mobile number on contract

Post by surveyer » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:03 pm

aces1234 wrote:hi guys , is it okay to provide a mobile number on the contract ( i know on policy guidance it mentions landline number ) but if a existing business has not got a landline number then what ?? has anybody got their visa approved when they'd provided a contract with no landline number ??
Not sure if its ok but I had mentioned mobile number of my client and my lawyer didn't correct me on the same before application submission. Now only time will tell if my lawyer was good enough :)

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:44 pm

This is the problem with these rubbish solicitors. They don't know nothing about Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) requirements.

surveyer

Post by surveyer » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:13 pm

therock wrote:This is the problem with these rubbish solicitors. They don't know nothing about Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) requirements.
But its fine I guess to include some number rather than saying the client has no landline number. Anyone who got visa approved by showing client mobile number rather than landline would like to clarify on this?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:14 pm

Policy guidance clearly

"the name of the other party/parties involved in the contract and their contact details.

These must include their full address including postal code, landline phone number and any email address"

so in my case i provided full details of clients including landline number etc .... but i put mobile number as a contact number for my company.

so let c wht happend

regards

aces1234 wrote:hi guys , is it okay to provide a mobile number on the contract ( i know on policy guidance it mentions landline number ) but if a existing business has not got a landline number then what ?? has anybody got their visa approved when they'd provided a contract with no landline number ??

business genius

Post by business genius » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:41 pm

I think contact details include postal address plus emails. when mobile number and email is given then I don't think so its compulsory to give landline number too.

unto1

Post by unto1 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:48 pm

I think someone mentioned refusal because of failure to include landline. Try to include it to be on a safer side.

tsl

Post by tsl » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:46 pm

provide land phone number ,, VERY CRUCIAL.

if dont have land fone , provide atleast home one, then later u can argue on the basis that ur client also run business from home.

thas what i did on my application. and alhamdulillah i got my visa

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:51 pm

I provided clients complete details and client contact number but in my company details I provide address, email address and mobile number.

so let c

regards
tsl wrote:provide land phone number ,, VERY CRUCIAL.

if dont have land fone , provide atleast home one, then later u can argue on the basis that ur client also run business from home.

thas what i did on my application. and alhamdulillah i got my visa

bluebird2011

Post by bluebird2011 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:51 am

One of my client got visa on Monday. He'd put customer's mobile number in the trading contract.

But I would still recommend to have customer's landline number to be on the safe side.

Khizar

Post by Khizar » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:20 am

One of my friend got refused because of not providing contact number i.e. land-line plus mobile (both), though he provided name and full address with post code and his solicitor assured him that he will win the case in court as:

Most authenticate way of communication is person's name and his full address details which he provided

There are no points mentioned for this specific category.

(Dont know what will be the decision).

any suggestions/advise/help as he is waiting for the hearing

rizmir

Post by rizmir » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:43 am

Hi khizar

MOstly guys confusing the situation its very simple that other contact details shud be included like email address if u provide email address then it doesnt matter u provided mobile r landline
COz most of the times related person cannt attend the lanline number and he or she might be away so how come case worker cud contact so its important that always include email address which is mentioned in policy guidance

REgards
Rizmir

rizmir

Post by rizmir » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:48 am

Hi khizar sorry to include one more thing

ONe of our colleague had phone call frm case worker but he cud not attend the call (landline) coz he was away from the city then case worker emailed him regarding the query

It clearly shows that the second requirement of email is utmost important
DOesnt matter u provided mobile r landline as far as u provided the email

HOpe this will be helpful
Rizmir

haryharsan
Mood:
India

Post by haryharsan » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:26 pm

go to this link....
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=131722