ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ENTERPRENEUR has any one been to interview?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

akhan123
Newly Registered

ENTERPRENEUR has any one been to interview?

Post by akhan123 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:26 am

Hi,
i have had a call for interview, has any one been interviewed yet. help will be really appreciated.

Sug

Re: ENTERPRENEUR has any one been to interview?

Post by Sug » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:02 am

akhan123 wrote:Hi,
i have had a call for interview, has any one been interviewed yet. help will be really appreciated.

When did you apply
Hi

akhan123
Newly Registered

Post by akhan123 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:54 pm

Sug wrote:

When did you apply

07/11/2012

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:07 pm

what cat you applied and what was nature of business? did you submit business plan ?

also did you receive a call regarding interview or a letter ?

regards

akhan123
Newly Registered

Post by akhan123 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:14 pm

rehan01 wrote:what cat you applied and what was nature of business? did you submit business plan ?

also did you receive a call regarding interview or a letter ?

regards
200k, have already given business plan, don't know what will they ask then.
had a letter actually.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:22 pm

Hi akhan123,

Which country you applied from.

When did you apply. - Where did you maintain your funds. have you shown your own funds / third party funds ?

What are documents attached to your application.

akhan123
Newly Registered

Post by akhan123 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:34 am

la wrote:Hi akhan123,

Which country you applied from.

When did you apply. - Where did you maintain your funds. have you shown your own funds / third party funds ?

What are documents attached to your application.
Applied from with in UK, relying on 3rd party funds in Pak,
basic docs plus business plan submitted.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:01 am

I am unable to understand what application date has to do with interview call. Some are asking same and same questions from all the post holder in order to analyse their own situation.

All of you who have applied regardless of category A, B, C and D. Interviews are being called for without any discrimination for all types of categories. There is no criteria behind they call you for interview. Its just the luck. Those who submitted business plan, market research are still being called for interviews and some also getting refusals. And those who submitted nothing else than the basic requirement got visas quickly.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:18 am

Yes Rizwan agree with you that application date nothing to do with interview call but I ask abt application date so it will give some idea at wt stage ukba is and which months applications are in process and my conculsion ukba is all over the place and most of the applicant who got interview calls are those who applied in december or before and some of them after.

Yes u r it is also to analyse own situation too so what is wrong in this ? I guess that is wht this forum is for to share and gain info n help each other ?

So how is this hijacking of thread? As questions asked is relevant to the person started the thread?

Sorry no offence but I can't c nythng wrong in askng for deatils at all.

Regards

rizwan567 wrote:I am unable to understand what application date has to do with interview call.

All of you who have applied regardless of category A, B, C and D. Interviews are being called for without any discrimination for all types of categories. There is no criteria behind they call you for interview. Its just the luck. Those who submitted business plan, market research are still being called for interviews and some also getting refusals. And those who submitted nothing else than the basic requirement got visas quickly.

Some forum members are asking same and same questions from all the post holder in order to analyse their own situation. And try to hijack the thread which is not good.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:18 am

Yes Rizwan agree with you that application date nothing to do with interview call but I ask abt application date so it will give some idea at wt stage ukba is and which months applications are in process and my conculsion ukba is all over the place and most of the applicant who got interview calls are those who applied in december or before and some of them after.

Yes u r it is also to analyse own situation too so what is wrong in this ? I guess that is wht this forum is for to share and gain info n help each other ?

So how is this hijacking of thread? As questions asked is relevant to the person started the thread?

Sorry no offence but I can't c nythng wrong in askng for deatils at all.

Regards

rizwan567 wrote:I am unable to understand what application date has to do with interview call.

Some forum members are asking same and same questions from all the post holder in order to analyse their own situation. And try to hijack the thread which is not good.

akhan123
Newly Registered

come on guys....

Post by akhan123 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:39 pm

i am new to this forum but i assume that it is to help each other;
apart from a rare exception no one is providing details of interviews, interviews hav already started and there must be "people or people who know people who have been to interview",

PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!

Geeth08

Post by Geeth08 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:21 pm

Hi akham123,
When is your interview?