ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Child visa dependant of tier 1 refused

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naras
Newly Registered

Urgent Help Child visa dependant of tier 1 refused

Post by naras » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:45 am

Hi all,

Can some one help on this refusal.

The reason shown as below.
You have applied for an entry clearance to the united Kingdom as the child dependant of a tier 1 PBS parents. I have considered your application under paragraph 319H of the united Kingdom Immigration rules. You can read these rules at:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... tionrules/

The Decision:

You have applied for an entry clearance to the united Kingdom as the child dependant of a tier 1 PBS parents. You made your application on 19March 2013. As evidence of funds you have shown:

. A HSBC Bank Statement, dated from 24 November 2012 to 24 February 2013. This bank statemnt is not dated within one month of your application as required by the immigration rules.

. You have not shown any other evidence of funds.

I am therefroe not satisifed that there will be sufficietn funds available to you as srt out in Appendix E.( Paragrah 319H(G) of HC 395 as amended.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:57 am

naras wrote:Hi all,

Can some one help on this refusal.

The reason shown as below.
You have applied for an entry clearance to the united Kingdom as the child dependant of a tier 1 PBS parents. I have considered your application under paragraph 319H of the united Kingdom Immigration rules. You can read these rules at:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... tionrules/

The Decision:

You have applied for an entry clearance to the united Kingdom as the child dependant of a tier 1 PBS parents. You made your application on 19March 2013. As evidence of funds you have shown:

. A HSBC Bank Statement, dated from 24 November 2012 to 24 February 2013. This bank statemnt is not dated within one month of your application as required by the immigration rules.

. You have not shown any other evidence of funds.

I am therefroe not satisifed that there will be sufficietn funds available to you as srt out in Appendix E.( Paragrah 319H(G) of HC 395 as amended.
What's the issue date of the Bank statement? Surely it must have been issued on or after 24 Feb 2013 to cover the period 24 November 2012 to 24 February 2013? Isn't 24 Feb 2013 within one month of 19 March 2013?

Do Appeal.
Last edited by vinny on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:59 am

Your bank stmts for maintenance funds have to be dated not more than one month from the date you apply.

In case you have submitted bank stmts date a month before the application date then it would be refused.

Reapply again :-( with latest bank stmts.

naras
Newly Registered

Post by naras » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:01 pm

vinny wrote:What's the issue date of the Bank statement? Surely it must have been issued on or after 24 Feb 2013 to cover the period 24 November 2012 to 24 February 2013? Isn't 24 Feb 2013 within one month of 19 March 2013?

Do Appeal.
Yes vinny. I have submitted the statnments from 24 Novemebr to 24th Feb 2013. We have made an application on 19th March. The statements which i regularly receive every month end. I ahve collected those statemnts and sent./ the last Feb 2013 statemnt issues on Feb 24 itself. which is obviously with in 30 days of application.

Can i appeal this refusal?

Please kindly suggest me . I am in tension as we have already booked tickets also :(

DiamondBA
Newly Registered

Post by DiamondBA » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:33 pm

Have you applied outside of UK? (according to refusal reason - yes, cause it states "entry clearance")

naras
Newly Registered

Post by naras » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:37 pm

DiamondBA wrote:Have you applied outside of UK? (according to refusal reason - yes, cause it states "entry clearance")
Yes from outside the uk.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:49 pm

naras wrote:Can i appeal this refusal?
Yes.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

DiamondBA
Newly Registered

Post by DiamondBA » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:54 pm

HSBC statement date is last date on statement (in your case is Feb 24, 2013) and balance on this date is closing balance as well. Unfortunately HSBC is not explicitly putting statement date on it's statements.

I think you have 2 options:
1. Re-apply with new statements and temporary statement printed in HSBC branch on headed paper (to avoid being refused again);
2. Appeal, cause you did everything right, by guidance, and law on your side.

But I'm not sure which one of these options will be quicker.

dcsean2001
Newly Registered

Post by dcsean2001 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:14 pm

This is Alarming :(

I applied on the 5th of April, and for funds i have enclosed statements from 15th of Dec till 15th of March. onThe UKBA website it says

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... e/#header2

"The most recent bank statement must show a date within 31 days before the date of your application."

but for personal statement it says

"Personal bank or building society statements covering the 90 day period immediately before the application"

i am confused now what do they mean by Immediately before the application?

Please someone clerify urently.. also should i get another recent statement and send to them?

naras
Newly Registered

Post by naras » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:51 am

vinny wrote:
naras wrote:Can i appeal this refusal?
Yes.
I am appealing as suggested by the many people suggestions.

ram80
United Kingdom

Post by ram80 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:50 am

Yes appeal, but note it can take time to conclude and might adversely affect your travel plans.
This post does not contain legal advice.