ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER RECEIVED

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Anuonyammre
Newly Registered

NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER RECEIVED

Post by Anuonyammre » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:52 am

I applied for Naturalisation through the NCS on 18th of March 2013. The fee of £851 was debited from my account on the 26th of March ( confirmed through phone banking). I have not yet received an Acknowledgement Letter after several days of the fee being taken. Is this a normal procedure or do u think I need to contact the UKBA?

jagait

Re: NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER RECEIVED

Post by jagait » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Anuonyammre wrote:I applied for Naturalisation through the NCS on 18th of March 2013. The fee of £851 was debited from my account on the 26th of March ( confirmed through phone banking). I have not yet received an Acknowledgement Letter after several days of the fee being taken. Is this a normal procedure or do u think I need to contact the UKBA?
The automated response I got following my query to UK A was that it is currently taking up to 6 weeks to acknowledge fresh applications. I guess due to rush before fee increase. Since the payment is taken already you can be assured that your application has been picked up. If you don't get the letter within 6 weeks of payment been debited I guess drop ukba an email.

Good luck

yh37
Newly Registered

Re: NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER RECEIVED

Post by yh37 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:57 am

Anuonyammre wrote:I applied for Naturalisation through the NCS on 18th of March 2013. The fee of £851 was debited from my account on the 26th of March ( confirmed through phone banking). I have not yet received an Acknowledgement Letter after several days of the fee being taken. Is this a normal procedure or do u think I need to contact the UKBA?
Same problem here..
I applied on 6th March through NCS but haven't received the acknowledgement letter.

Don't know why...

jagait

Post by jagait » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:46 am

March is probably the busiest time for nationality applications due to fees increase in April.