ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Return of Documents for Withdrawn Application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jrat19
Newly Registered

Return of Documents for Withdrawn Application

Post by Jrat19 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:21 am

Hello,

I was just wondering how long it actually takes for people to receive their application materials once they have withdrawn their application? I am an in-country employer sponsored Tier 2 applicant.

My lawyer suggested he would be able to book me a premium appointment and that this would be quicker than the postal application and the additional cost and sunk postal application fees could be justified on the basis of lost income but I want to make sure that the UKBA (or whatever it is called these days) returns my passport and BRP card in time for the appointment.

Any ideas? The website indicates 20 working days but it also states that it sends off the materials on the same day for Tier 2 and Tier 5 applicants who use the special form.

Cheers,

J