ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pls Help regarding ILR(UKBA)pending application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

silent007
Newly Registered

Pls Help regarding ILR(UKBA)pending application

Post by silent007 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:48 am

I applied for ILR at PEO(Croydon) 3 weeks before as a work permit holder.I have 5 yrs continuous stay but changed my employer after 6 months of my initial work permit.I never worked for the previous employer because agency didnt notfty the employer about work permit and when i went there,they told me position is no longer available and manager has been changed.So manager suggested me to change another employer so in June (2008) ,after 2 months i applied for new work permit but it was rejected by UKBA so again August 2008 i applied for another work permit from another employer but it was rejected gain citing that i never take employment in my previous work permit and resident labour market test so again in september i applied for new work permit and my IED got approved and got LTR on Nov2008.I first get my previous work permit on March 2008 but arrived in uk on mid April.I applied for ILR (PEO)on march 2013 on 5 yrs continuous residence but they asked me p60 and employment start and end date from previous employer which i never worked and i was victim of miscommunication between recruitment agency and previous manager who applied for work permit without notifying them and when i reached there,manager has been changed.So i dont have any p60 from them.So i would like to request help whether discretion allowed for me to disregard employment gap since i was always actively looking for employment between april2008 and september 2008.Can i get ILR on that basis or not.Pls help me.i have to submit my p60 and employment start and end letter within 2 weeks time.