ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1, urgent query?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

stoorrey

MN1, urgent query?

Post by stoorrey » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:16 am

I Got my ILR recently and want to register my son on MN1 form.
My son was born here but then he travelled with me as my Tier 1 (g) dependant for like 3 months at one time.

Now he still has his Biometric Permit which will expire on 14 of this month, but I want to apply through Nationality Checking Services but there is no appointment available before his visa expiry. The latest I can have is 17 of April, like 3 days after his visa expires.

I just want to ask this

will this be a problem if I send his application after the expiry of his visa y or there will be no problem as he was born here in the UK.

One more thing do I need to send his biometric Resident permit with his application or just the birth certificate and my docs?
Thanks.

vinny

Re: MN1, urgent query?

Post by vinny » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:44 pm

stoorrey wrote:will this be a problem if I send his application after the expiry of his visa y or there will be no problem as he was born here in the UK.
Should be okay.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

stoorrey

Re: MN1, urgent query?

Post by stoorrey » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:00 pm

vinny wrote:
stoorrey wrote:will this be a problem if I send his application after the expiry of his visa y or there will be no problem as he was born here in the UK.
Should be okay.
Thanks Vinny

Just a quick question:

Shall i send his original BRP with the application or not?