ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

proffecional person as referee

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pala

proffecional person as referee

Post by pala » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:08 pm

hello all friends. i would like some advice of you if you dont mind. in the proffecional list tacher can be a proffecianal referee for naturalisation application. my friends wife is an assistant teacher , can she sign my application form as proffetional referee (i dont know if there is a diffeerent between teacher and assistant teacher in proffetion.) any advice would be very much appriciated. thank you in advance.

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Post by shahid2000 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:29 am

may be its just me but i have never heard of an "assistant teacher". You are either a teacher or not. Did you mean teacher's assistant?

pala

Post by pala » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:22 am

shahid2000 wrote:may be its just me but i have never heard of an "assistant teacher". You are either a teacher or not. Did you mean teacher's assistant?
hi thank you for your reply and sorry for my late reply to your question. my friends wife who will be one of my referee is tacher asistant (she taeches certain children in classroon during the lesson is being given by a tacher and i dont think she will be eligible for a proffesional person as referee. what is your opinion please? if she cant i will go and ask my bank and local post office but i have a question about them as well. on home office proffesional persons list, it says bank oficials and post office offical, what does that mean? does it mean i need an official letter from these places as referans or the person who works in post office or my bank(manager or director) has to sign the aplication as referee? i hope this is clearly explaned. thank you in advance.

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Post by shahid2000 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:30 am

I dont know for sure but in my opinion a teacher assistant would probably not be accepted.
You can try the bank of post office offcial, you dont need a letter or anything from them, they just have to fill and sign the form. On the form they will have to say what their profession is.

pala

Post by pala » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:51 pm

shahid2000 wrote:I dont know for sure but in my opinion a teacher assistant would probably not be accepted.
You can try the bank of post office offcial, you dont need a letter or anything from them, they just have to fill and sign the form. On the form they will have to say what their profession is.
thank you very much for your time and advice . i will go and see what i can do tomorrow. thanks again.