ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success at solihull PEO 5/4/2013

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pharmacist
Newly Registered

ILR success at solihull PEO 5/4/2013

Post by pharmacist » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:30 am

well.. here is my ILR success at solihull peo..

though solihull PEO is very small center but totally professional and friendly environment.. appointment was at 12 arrived at 11.30 have to wait until 1 pm as every one were in meeting..
called at 1.15pm
interview place..
application form asked..
life in the uk asked
guy made me bit confused but later on i was informed by someone that he was right at the time.. i am director of my company and getting wages and dividend but case worker goes you are self employed.. i said i m not.. he goes no you are..
then bank statements asked.
salary slips and dividend asked.
case worked matched dividend with personal bank statements
proof of corporation tax was asked but i said i dont have it with me at the moment but everything is up to date..
he asked about place of study
checked everything and then said to me im granting you ILR and now on you are settled person.. go and pay at counter..
paid the amount and came back to do biomatric and leave centre at 1.30 and told to come back at 2.15pm
went to jimmy spices for lunch.. food was just ok.
came at 2.15 and got ILR approval letter

Personally i think solihull PEO is better than other PEO as staff was very friendly and case worker was quite good and friendly as well..also payment was taken after getting approval letter...

cheers

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: ILR success at solihull PEO 5/4/2013

Post by Kevin24 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:52 am

pharmacist wrote:well.. here is my ILR success at solihull peo..

though solihull PEO is very small center but totally professional and friendly environment.. appointment was at 12 arrived at 11.30 have to wait until 1 pm as every one were in meeting..
called at 1.15pm
interview place..
application form asked..
life in the uk asked
guy made me bit confused but later on i was informed by someone that he was right at the time.. i am director of my company and getting wages and dividend but case worker goes you are self employed.. i said i m not.. he goes no you are..
then bank statements asked.
salary slips and dividend asked.
case worked matched dividend with personal bank statements
proof of corporation tax was asked but i said i dont have it with me at the moment but everything is up to date..
he asked about place of study
checked everything and then said to me im granting you ILR and now on you are settled person.. go and pay at counter..
paid the amount and came back to do biomatric and leave centre at 1.30 and told to come back at 2.15pm
went to jimmy spices for lunch.. food was just ok.
came at 2.15 and got ILR approval letter

Personally i think solihull PEO is better than other PEO as staff was very friendly and case worker was quite good and friendly as well..also payment was taken after getting approval letter...

cheers
Congratulations Mate! Thank you for posting your experience. How much Visa Fees was charged??