ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA 2 refused for No NIC been provided>>>Appeal tim

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Isaac2212
Newly Registered

EEA 2 refused for No NIC been provided>>>Appeal tim

Post by Isaac2212 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:38 pm

Im Married with my wife for 4 years now and we have a child
I took a EEA visa from Cyprus and applied for the RC here in the UK
My wife was self employed when i applied as she was looking for a job instead of seeking public fund...A month after i applied she found a good job and been working there since for she had a 6 months pay slip, My RC was refused after waiting for 7 months, but i want to appeal now but im so worried about the time line as have have a good seasonal job abroad that i need to go for in CYprus where we used to live for 4 months...I dont have a job in the UK and if i didnt go before the 10th of May i wont be able to have this job....

Please Advice ive got her pay slip for 6 months and even her self employed NIC been payed a month after i applied, So im sure i will win the appeal, i just want to find out how i can fast track my appeal to get my RC in less than 1 month

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:21 pm

If your wife was self employed at the time of RC application then why home office refused your application?
No way to get RC in a month.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:01 pm

Better to not to mix self employment and employment. Since your EEA national partner is now working which is the easiest route to demonstrate the excercise of treaty rights. Therefore, either appealing/re-applying staying on worker is the most wiseable.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Isaac2212
Newly Registered

Post by Isaac2212 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:06 pm

sheraz7 wrote:Better to not to mix self employment and employment. Since your EEA national partner is now working which is the easiest route to demonstrate the excercise of treaty rights. Therefore, either appealing/re-applying staying on worker is the most wiseable.

Thanks for your reply, that's why I'm appealing now with my wife's status as fully employed and giving them pay slip of 6 months, hopefully I won't even have to wait for hearing as that will be enough to make the UKBA agree that she has the treaty right

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:17 pm

6 months payslips at EEA2 RC stage must be more than enough. Since your case looks strong and straight so hopefully, you will be fine.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:07 am

You could ask that the decision be reconsidered. that migt be quicker.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors