ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP Delivery authorization for kids

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anasjamil2

BRP Delivery authorization for kids

Post by anasjamil2 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:55 pm

I applied for T1 extension for my family. Today I missed delivery of BRP from DX because i was at work.

When i called DX they are saying that we cant give you unless you have authorization from Home office to collect BRP for minors (my children).

Now problem is, the approval letter which i have received on a separate post has only email or postal address of UKhome office. I have sent them an email but got an auto reply that your query will be answered within 5 working days. This is so stupid, i can't even collect my children's BRP.

Can anybody suggest something to me?

Thanks,
Anas

ram80
United Kingdom

Post by ram80 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:52 pm

Call DX and tell them you missed to receive the delivery, and that you want it to be re-delivered.

Are they saying that you were eligible to receive the original delivery, but because you have missed it first time, you need a permission from HO to arrange for re-delivery?

Sounds odd!
This post does not contain legal advice.

hli
Newly Registered

Post by hli » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:13 pm

Cannot re-arrange a delivery on their website?

We missed our delivery and just re-scheduled it. Just let you wife waiting at home and show them your passport.