ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success @ Solihull

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ameets123
Newly Registered

ILR Success @ Solihull

Post by ameets123 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:01 am

I am thankful to everyone in this forum especially the senior members of the forum, this forum has been very useful and I have to say that you dont need any solicitors to file your case with the useful information provided here.

I have got the ILR last month in Solihull , My case was I was on HSMP + Tier 1 and have got more than 180 absences in total 5 years time , but less than 180 days in any 1 year. I have not submitted any evidences for absences.

Thanks again.

rajan1981
Newly Registered

Post by rajan1981 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:07 am

Thanks a lot for sharing the information, we are so upset looking at the new form/Rules.. Your post provide lots of Hope! As HSMP is not as impacted as T1G holders, If you can explain in details similar to rattop it would be more beneficial!

apahuja

Re: ILR Success @ Solihull

Post by apahuja » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:16 am

ameets123 wrote:I am thankful to everyone in this forum especially the senior members of the forum, this forum has been very useful and I have to say that you dont need any solicitors to file your case with the useful information provided here.

I have got the ILR last month in Solihull , My case was I was on HSMP + Tier 1 and have got more than 180 absences in total 5 years time , but less than 180 days in any 1 year. I have not submitted any evidences for absences.

Thanks again.
Congratulations.

Did you had any paid absence (when employed in UK) outside UK during your Tier1 Visa time. Looking at your post it seems case worker didn't asked for absence letter from employer or any other supportign evidences related to absence, Please confirm. Also did you used new set (o) form or old form? Please suggest . Thanks very much.

netizen
Newly Registered

Post by netizen » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:30 am

haha..People here (including me) are so anxiously waiting for a success story after 6th april.
But What OP posted is Success in the last month :lol:

Congrats on your ILR

rajan1981
Newly Registered

Post by rajan1981 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:44 am

Wow.. I totally missed that 'last month' from the OP's post. My Bad..
Good spot netizen!

apahuja

missed it too

Post by apahuja » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:07 pm

:)

ameets123
Newly Registered

Post by ameets123 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:48 pm

Thank you all for the wishes.

Yes all my absences were paid, some on annual leave, some on sick leave.
I have also got the letters from Employers to confirm that, but the case worker has not asked for those, so I have not submitted any of these evidences with file.

I hv used the new Set(O) form.

hsmpilr

Post by hsmpilr » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:08 pm

ameets123 wrote:Thank you all for the wishes.

I have also got the letters from Employers to confirm that, but the case worker has not asked for those, so I have not submitted any of these evidences with file.

Thanks for sharing this with us. I hope this continues as a process with the CWs

pegakrishna

Post by pegakrishna » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:44 am

ameets123 wrote:Thank you all for the wishes.

Thank ameets123 for sharing..It's a big relief....
Could you please share the Employer letter format for annual leave absences which you requested for your ex-employers & current ?