ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

very very urgent plssss

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

godistrue

very very urgent plssss

Post by godistrue » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:53 pm

hello all,

My company is assigning COS tomorrow. I am sitting with my boss to fill the COS.

What are the things I need to know before filling the COS.
I am working as junior web developer and I feel I come under

SOC code: 2137
Job Title: Junior Web Developer
Salary: 21000 ( Is this salary enough)

Any other Information I need to know while filling the COS.

The main problem is I am on Post Study work visa and I am sure I come under new Entrant. but I am aged 29 years. Still no clue that I will come under New Entrant or Experienced Entrant. My company tried to call UKBA, but they haven't informed any information on this scenaario.

If any body are sure about age restriction for Post study work, pls let me know..

I am going in a scenario as all post study work holders come under new entrant with no age restriction criteria.

And also any information I need to know on filling COS.

Pls help ..

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:19 pm

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

you will be a new entrant and the min salary for new entrants under SOC code 2137 is £20,300 but note that this is for a 39 hour week.

godistrue

Post by godistrue » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:32 pm

manci wrote:http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

you will be a new entrant and the min salary for new entrants under SOC code 2137 is £20,300 but note that this is for a 39 hour week.
Thanks a lot... Now I feel very happy that I come under new entrant.

Many thanks for your reply. So I can confirm that all post study workers come under new entrants with no age restriction.

A few questions on COS.

a. Is the job on the current shortage occupation list?
b. Give registration details if there is a legal requirement for the migrant to be registered with a professional or other official organisation in the UK?
c.Give details of the resident labour market test including where and when the post was advertised and reference number(s) for mandatory advertising?

pls help me in these. Can you also provide your email address or just send me a test mail to kallisrjy@gmail.com

Thanks a lot manci..

safatafa
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by safatafa » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:07 pm

A) no
B) no
C) no in the notes write switching from psw