ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how much funds should i show

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

santosh123

how much funds should i show

Post by santosh123 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:43 pm

Hi Good Morning

I had done my 1 YEAR BA STUDIES AND 1 year MSC in UK ,

AND NOW Holding PSW i am in plan to go student visa of MBA for 2 year is that i am eligible to do it .

and what is the funds i had to show for applicant and dependent

plz be in details
as my visa coming near

santosh

reabs

Re: how much funds should i show

Post by reabs » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:57 pm

UK MBA's are usually for a period of 1 year only (full-time). The funds you will require will differ from one university to another e.g. Aston may charge £17,000 for their MBA whilst CASS charge in the region of £40,000. So for Aston you may need to show £17,000 + accomodation + food + books etc + air-fare +incidentals = approx. £27,000 whereas CASS will be £50,000. You really need to gain admission first because you need the CAS number. The university will then guide you through the visa application process.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:21 am

Have you actually applied for an Mba yet and received an offer yet? Your sponsor would need to justify how you are making academic progress.

With respect to funds, i agree with the above posters comments. However regardless of where you study you will need maximum maintenance ie 9 months for your both- (9 x £1000 + 9 x £600 if you are studying in inner London or 9 x £800 + 9x £450 if you are studying outside of inner London.

I see according to your previous post that your leave expires on 30 may. Note that you can only apply from within the UK if your course starts no more than one month after your leave ends. Universities don't tend to have degree courses start in the summer so you are likely to have to go home and apply from there. Note that your wife can only apply as your dependent if you will be studying at an HEI.