ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension applying after march. P60 or payslips?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

irisace
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Extension applying after march. P60 or payslips?

Post by irisace » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:47 am

Hi

I am going to apply for my TIER 1 Extension in May.

I have got PAYE (salary) and ltd (salary + dividends).

As I am claiming from March2012 to Apr 2013, would the P60 suffice for both of my employments the PAYE and the salary from the ltd company or do I have to submit the payslips as well for both.

For ltd company my accountant said P60 will do the same work as payslips but will it be alright if i did that or do i still need to have payslips.

Please advise

tierone_extension

Re: Tier 1 Extension applying after march. P60 or payslips?

Post by tierone_extension » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:58 pm

irisace wrote:Hi

I am going to apply for my TIER 1 Extension in May.

I have got PAYE (salary) and ltd (salary + dividends).

As I am claiming from March2012 to Apr 2013, would the P60 suffice for both of my employments the PAYE and the salary from the ltd company or do I have to submit the payslips as well for both.

For ltd company my accountant said P60 will do the same work as payslips but will it be alright if i did that or do i still need to have payslips.

Please advise
I read in this forum that either is fine but if you provide both, your file is more strong