ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 year Long Stay ILR New Application Set (LR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Spatacus
Member of Standing

10 year Long Stay ILR New Application Set (LR)

Post by Spatacus » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:16 am

Hello people, for those of you who are looking to apply for the 10 year Long stay of ILR (Settlement), please follow the link for the new appliction form SET (LR) published on the 6th of April 2013.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... formlr.pdf

Updated (Most Recent) SET (LR) Form, pls cick/follow link below,

Hope this helps!!
Last edited by Spatacus on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Appl sent: 29-08-2014
Acknow received: 07-09-2014
Bio received: 23-09-2014
Bio recorded: 23-09-2014
Approval date: 31-12-2014
Approval received : 05-01-2015

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... view?pli=1#

Zeeshan_humayun
Newly Registered

Re: 10 year Long Stay ILR New Application Set (LR)

Post by Zeeshan_humayun » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:41 am

Spatacus wrote:Hello people, for those of you who are looking to apply for the 10 year Long stay of ILR (Settlement), please follow the link for the new appliction form SET (LR) published on the 6th of April 2013.

Hope this helps!!
Hi!
What if someone hasn't got all the documents listed on page 18 & 19 for past 10 years e.g.

- Council tax letter(s) or bills for each year of your stay.

- HM Revenue and Custom/Inland Revenue letter(s) and/or P60 statements of income tax paid.

- All the letters from your landord confirming the period of your tenancy. -

- Employer(s) letter(s) confirming the dates during which you have been employed.

-Doctor’s letter(s) showing registration for each year of your stay and lettes from hospital(s).

-National Insurance contribution records for each year of your stay or P60 forms.

Please let me know if all of them are necessary or provide whatever is available?

Regards

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:54 am

Hello zeeshan, to answer your questions
-Council tax letters or bills can be obtained from your local council of residence or where you have resided previously. You have to call them or walk in to their Office provided you can prove you lived there, they would roll out all your bills or letters throughout your stay in that property
-Same applies to P60's just call HMRC provide them with your NI and your present address they will print all your entire 10yrs P60's for you.
- Same procedure applies to medical or doctors letters
-As per your past accommodation letters, I think your council. Tax bills or letters should be enough to prove to UKBA that you have lived in the accommodations
-Your NI and P60's shows all the names of your past employers so I think this will suffice for employers letters.
Hope this information will help you.

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:30 am

Spatacus wrote:Hello people, for those of you who are looking to apply for the 10 year Long stay of ILR (Settlement), please follow the link for the new appliction form SET (LR) published on the 6th of April 2013.

Hope this helps!!
Well, the question is; Is it right move towards right direction?
N/A

Zeeshan_humayun
Newly Registered

Post by Zeeshan_humayun » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:59 pm

Spatacus wrote:Hello zeeshan, to answer your questions
-Council tax letters or bills can be obtained from your local council of residence or where you have resided previously. You have to call them or walk in to their Office provided you can prove you lived there, they would roll out all your bills or letters throughout your stay in that property
-Same applies to P60's just call HMRC provide them with your NI and your present address they will print all your entire 10yrs P60's for you.
- Same procedure applies to medical or doctors letters
-As per your past accommodation letters, I think your council. Tax bills or letters should be enough to prove to UKBA that you have lived in the accommodations
-Your NI and P60's shows all the names of your past employers so I think this will suffice for employers letters.
Hope this information will help you.
Thanks Alot

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:47 pm

If you have passports for whole 10 years covering, then you dont need any documents like council tax letters, or GP letters

shoumeshd

Post by shoumeshd » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:43 pm

Hi I am applying Ilr this september on 10 yrs. In my passport I have all visa stamped and
in my passport I got all the arrival and departure stamped when I was out of uk for holidays.I also got current Brp card. I have also done the life in the uk test.So I think that's all I need for my Irl.Do I need any other docs as mention on page 18 or 19? I am bit confused with this post.

quote="Zeeshan_humayun"]

Hope this helps!!
Hi!
What if someone hasn't got all the documents listed on page 18 & 19 for past 10 years e.g.

- Council tax letter(s) or bills for each year of your stay.

- HM Revenue and Custom/Inland Revenue letter(s) and/or P60 statements of income tax paid.

- All the letters from your landord confirming the period of your tenancy. -

- Employer(s) letter(s) confirming the dates during which you have been employed.

-Doctor’s letter(s) showing registration for each year of your stay and lettes from hospital(s).

-National Insurance contribution records for each year of your stay or P60 forms.

Please let me know if all of them are necessary or provide whatever is available?

Regards[/quote]

shoumeshd

Post by shoumeshd » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:46 pm

Hi I am applying Ilr this september on 10 yrs. In my passport I have all visa stamped and
in my passport I got all the arrival and departure stamped when I was out of uk for holidays.I also got current Brp card. I have also done the life in the uk test.So I think that's all I need for my Irl.Do I need any other docs as mention on page 18 or 19? I am bit confused with this post.

z18runway wrote:If you have passports for whole 10 years covering, then you dont need any documents like council tax letters, or GP letters

shoumeshd

Post by shoumeshd » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:48 pm

i I am applying Ilr this september on 10 yrs. In my passport I have all visa stamped and

ong stay of ILR (Settlement), please follow the link for the new appliction form SET (LR) published on the 6th of April 2013.

Hope this helps!![/quote]

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:35 pm

shoumeshd wrote:Hi I am applying Ilr this september on 10 yrs. In my passport I have all visa stamped and

z18runway wrote:If you have passports for whole 10 years covering, then you dont need any documents like council tax letters, or GP letters
Stick to the reply above.

Saga

Post by Saga » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:44 pm

Can a spouse already a Tier-1 dependent apply for ILR alongside the main applicant on 10 year ILR rule ?

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:29 pm

Saga wrote:Can a spouse already a Tier-1 dependent apply for ILR alongside the main applicant on 10 year ILR rule ?
Saga, the answer to your question is No

Unless the spouse of Tier1 dependent qualifies on the 10yr route, then he or she can apply.

ppycrmt

Post by ppycrmt » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:55 pm

But are you certain we do not need to provide the documents? I am due to apply my SET(LR) next month, but still in the middle of sorting the HMRC and National Insurance out. The Life test is a bit tricky. Regarding the council tax, I am living in someone else's house, how can I prove that?
I am not sure if SET(LR) is easier than SET(O).

sunshine16

Post by sunshine16 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:54 pm

Please help. What documents i need to show for 10 years resident i dont have them all. i have all the passports and visa stamp.

educators

Post by educators » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:16 am

if you do not have passport for a specific period only then u need to provide supporting documents. if u have all 10 year passports with all visa stamps then you do not need anything else. Its mentioned in policy guidance.

sunshine16

Post by sunshine16 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:39 am

educators wrote:if you do not have passport for a specific period only then u need to provide supporting documents. if u have all 10 year passports with all visa stamps then you do not need anything else. Its mentioned in policy guidance.

Hello again thanks for your reply where it is mentioned in the policy guidance can you please quote that.
thanks

sunshine16

Post by sunshine16 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:06 am

please need help with 10 years long residency route. I have all my passports with visas stamps and BRP. but in set lr they ask for supporting documents that shows 10 years residency and i don't have them for all 10 years. Please advised what documents i need to submit beside passports and brp.

crbuk
Newly Registered

Post by crbuk » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:44 pm

*****Please help ***** If anyone have any clue about my case
Hi to all
I have one query regarding 10 years ILR Application.
In my 10 years stay, after finishing my master degree, I plan to get Post study visa from India, So I went to india for few months and when I applied from India, They refuse my application, which was baseless, I went for administration review, in which I won and got my visa, but during this period. It has exceed 180 days it was 15-20 days over 180 days.
Can anyone suggest. I can apply for 10 years with all refusal and appeal documents.
Will this be considered for my application

Thanks

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:58 am

crbuk wrote:*****Please help ***** If anyone have any clue about my case
Hi to all
I have one query regarding 10 years ILR Application.
In my 10 years stay, after finishing my master degree, I plan to get Post study visa from India, So I went to india for few months and when I applied from India, They refuse my application, which was baseless, I went for administration review, in which I won and got my visa, but during this period. It has exceed 180 days it was 15-20 days over 180 days.
Can anyone suggest. I can apply for 10 years with all refusal and appeal documents.
Will this be considered for my application

Thanks
It is considered a break in continuous residence if you leave UK and have no "current" visa to come back in UK.

so if you finished your studies in lets say july 2013 and then left UK, you will not be able to come back to uk under student visa because you finished your studies!. so in your case u applied for PSW visa which is a different type of visa!

i havent read up on the rules lately but you probably need to find out how relax the govt is if you have "breaks" in your continuous residence becuase thats what you have.

just my opinion and im not an authority on the subject
Application sent (AN Form): Fri 04/03/2016 via POST
app fee taken: Mon 14/03/2016
Ack received: 17/03/2016
Biometric received: 17/03/2016
Biometric recorded: 19/03/2016
Approval date: 25/04/2016
Spreadsheet

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:28 pm

sunshine16 wrote:please need help with 10 years long residency route. I have all my passports with visas stamps and BRP. but in set lr they ask for supporting documents that shows 10 years residency and i don't have them for all 10 years. Please advised what documents i need to submit beside passports and brp.

This is copied from section 4 of the ILR application form Set (LR)!!

You should also provide documents of the type listed below to show that you were continuously resident in the UK during any periods for which you are unable to provide a passport.

Doctor’s letter(s) showing registration for each year of your stay and lettes from hospital(s)
or other local health service(s)

Council tax letter(s) or bills for each year of your stay

Gas, electricity and water and other domestic bills or statements for each year of your stay

National Insurance contribution records for each year of your stay or P60 forms

HM Revenue and Custom/Inland Revenue letter(s) and/or P60 statements of income tax
paid
Application sent (AN Form): Fri 04/03/2016 via POST
app fee taken: Mon 14/03/2016
Ack received: 17/03/2016
Biometric received: 17/03/2016
Biometric recorded: 19/03/2016
Approval date: 25/04/2016
Spreadsheet