ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent Help for biometric notification letter.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nikky4U
Newly Registered

urgent Help for biometric notification letter.

Post by nikky4U » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:22 pm

Hi,
Everyone.. its long story but i have to tell it so pl read it.
I was on psw visa and my visa was going to expiered on 10th dec 2012.
My employer was ready to sponsor me and he applied for licence in Oct 2012. As we didnt recieved licence i contact one solicitor and he submit my application on flr(0) groung on 4th of dec 2012. I recieved AKL letter after 1 week. On the other side my sponsor recieved licence on end of feb 2013.
On first week of March i recieved the biometric notification letter for flr(o) application but the name was wrong so i emailed ukba for new letter.
now my solicior told me to bring the cos so my sponsor assing it and gave the cos no on 16th of march. the solicitor made a vary application to tier 2 with the cover letter on 29th of march and the home office fee was withdrawn from my account on 9th of april 2013 for tier 2 application.
Now my confusion is that today 12th april 2013 i recieved a biometrics notification letter with correct name so i dont know whether this is for flr(o) application or tier 2.
The reference no is same as the old biometric letter.
so pl someone can guide me waht to do?
is the case reference no remain same as it is vary application ?
pl i have just 10 day for biometric
Thanks & regards
Nikky