ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flr(m) visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

coochiefoo98

flr(m) visa

Post by coochiefoo98 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Hi everyone.

Hope your all good.

I need some information if possible. I have received all my documents back 27th of March 2013 and a letter basically saying I got the flr(m) visa granted. However, several documents are missing that are originals, including my student biometrics permit card.

While my application was processed they asked for further documents to make their decision. I have sent a letter to that address (Lunar house) asking for my documents back on 2nd of April by special delivery. I know they have received it because someone signed it and I tracked it through royal mail tracking service. So far they have not contacted me and I am getting worried because I need my student biometrics for any future visa applications. I also emailed the specific email address for applicants who are requesting their documents back. I attached the documents request form explaining my situation. So far have not heard anything back. Is there anything else I can do to get my documents back?

The second problem is that it has been more than 10 working days and I have not received this biometrics permit card. I have contacted them by email with my details, as the UK Border Agency tells you to. So far have not hear anything from them. Is there anything else I can also do to sort out?

My last question is although I have not received the flr(m) biometrics card, can I look for work and if I do get one show them the decision letter from the Home Office as proof that I am here legally and can work or am I only allowed to work once I have received the biometrcs permit card?

On Monday I plan to call them up and see if they can help. I have called previously because normally those people who answer the phone are not very helpful but I will try. I really do not know what else I can do.

Please let me know. Thanks in advance and have a lovely weekend. :)