ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport Details On Flight Tickets

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yaztaz
Newly Registered

Passport Details On Flight Tickets

Post by yaztaz » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:12 pm

I have 3 one-way (single) tickets booked for travel from Pakistan to the UK this coming week. I had these done through a local PIA booking agent.

Today I called up your the airline and was told that the names on the tickets are correct but the passport details do not match the ones that I was verifying. For example the passport numbers are incorrect. They advised I call the booking agent to rectify the matter.

I duly did that but the booking agent is stating passport particulars (details) do not matter – only the name has to be correct – all other details can even be changed at departure desk within airport.

Can you please advise as to what I should do.

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:53 am

This forum is for immigration matters and not for the kind of question you are asking. I suggest you contact your travel agent
Regards