ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contact details and refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Contact details and refusal

Post by khan_81 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:13 am

Hi did anyone appeal after visa got refused on the basis of not providing contact details on the contract?

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:48 am

Any reply?

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:54 pm

Still no reply

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:34 pm

Reply please

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:25 pm

khan_81 wrote:Reply please
Hi some one in this group has posted previously
Please search
Tq

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:52 pm

I am not immigration expert, but in my opinion, you have got a very strong case and you can win the appeal. Just prove that your client has paid to your business bank account and proof of invoice etc, and you will definitely win the appeal.

aziz1053

Re: Contact details and refusal

Post by aziz1053 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:14 pm

khan_81 wrote:Hi did anyone appeal after visa got refused on the basis of not providing contact details on the contract?
Yes Khan, my visa got refused because they said you didn't mention your name & contact details. Your occupation is on Appendix J but your business is not on NVQ level 4 or above. The refusal is on 4 pages but this is the summary..
aziz1053

jeez
Newly Registered

Got refusal because landline no was missing form trading doc

Post by jeez » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:23 pm

Applied on 23, Oct, 2012.
My Application is refused on the basis of following points:
1) Self employed letter was not attached.
Answer: I have attached original welcome letter of HM Revenue and customs as self-employed, now you see how silly temporary workers are.
2) Confirm the name of each third party and their contact details, including their full address including postal code, land-line phone number and any email address.
Case worker said, the letter you have provided from Halifax does not confirm all of the above as listed at paragraph 41-SD (a)(i).
Answer: I have provided third party information on the declaration document, as bank cannot provide this details. However, bank letter from third party shows his balance, name and full address clearly mentioned including bank statement.
3)One or more contracts showing trading, the contract you supplied does not give the telephone number of the other party involved and you therefore do not meet the requirements at paragraph 41-SD(c)(iv) of the Immigration rules.
Answer: I have applied on 23rd Oct, 2012 and at the time contact number was not required because rules changes after 31 January, However I have provided all business details but telephone number was missing. I am going in appeal; I will provide land-line number in trading contract.
Please suggest me more points which make my appeal successful, all type of comments are welcome.
Thanks,
Jeez

kandycity
Newly Registered

A Mistake on trading contract

Post by kandycity » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:11 pm

Hi Jeez,
My visa also got refused due to very similar reasons as you. In the invoice I provided had no land line no of the client. Therefore I got another one ready to present at the court hearing. I strongly recommend you to make an appeal with a good solicitor firm. You can win this case without any problem if you do your home work before the hearing. Never go for paper base appeal.

lacky
Newly Registered

Re: A Mistake on trading contract

Post by lacky » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:19 pm

kandycity wrote:Hi Jeez,
My visa also got refused due to very similar reasons as you. In the invoice I provided had no land line no of the client. Therefore I got another one ready to present at the court hearing. I strongly recommend you to make an appeal with a good solicitor firm. You can win this case without any problem if you do your home work before the hearing. Never go for paper base appeal.
Hi kandycity.

Sorry to here that your visa is refused.

Could you please let us know know whether you have appealed for it.

1) When did you apply
2) when did you give bio-metric?
3) when did you get refusal?